Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #106
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
you do doood dont lie bro...

Never. My showers last like 3-5 minutes and time must be allocated to wash my balls. Smoking a cig? Pssh, puhlease cuz.

Last edited by DFish : 12-29-2012 at 09:09 PM.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #107
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Say what you want about violent negroes, but they wouldn't smoke Newports in the shower.

they at least have sense enough not to try and smoke in the shower dood...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #108
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

hitchens
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #109
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I haven't met a lot of Somali people, maybe 3-4 in my whole life but they all had a weird stench.

Fair enough. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting a Somalian. But I can attest that none of the white and black Americans I've encountered have had any sort of innate odor to them like Indians (and apparently Somalians) do. Save for, like, crackheads who simply don't bathe and instead wallow in their own shit. But a bad smell would result from poor hygiene in any race.

Quote:
they at least have sense enough not to try and smoke in the shower dood...

That's exactly what I said. I was giving them props, as you might say.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #110
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I haven't met a lot of Somali people, maybe 3-4 in my whole life but they all had a weird stench.
judging a country of people based on 3 people. I can go to a ymca lockerroom and say all white people smell bad. Cmon son. I am somali and I guarantee I have better hygiene than you.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #111
DFish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
I am somali

Do you pirate?

Not electronically, but in real life.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #112
DFish
Banned

Maybe it's only native Somalians that smell bad. red1's apparently from Toronto.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #113
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Do you pirate?

Not electronically, but in real life.
I'm a regular ol peg leg mcgee
Quote:
That's why I put it the way I did but it seems like I ain't the only one that feel the smell.

No offense man.
Cmon bro, you have got to be kidding me. You are using google search as evidence?
Old 12-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #114
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

This thread became very racist once Jailblazers decided to post in it. Thanks, man.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #115
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Maybe it's only native Somalians that smell bad. red1's apparently from Toronto.
For some reason I don't think lamarodom is basing this off of a trip to somalia.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #116
DFish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
For some reason I don't think lamarodom is basing this off of a trip to somalia.

Well, even people all the way over in Africa have been known to board planes and travel to other countries. Not as common there, considering how poor most of them are, but it does happen.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #117
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
You are very correct! As I said it's from my own experience and maybe a stupid generalization since I never see any Somalian people but the ones I have met have all had the same weird smell.
and what I am telling you is that 3 people do not make a country, thus your generalization is premature so untill you have a better sample size it would be unwise to keep pawning your experience off as fact
Old 12-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #118
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
This thread became very racist once Jailblazers decided to post in it. Thanks, man.

White power!
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #119
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
dooooood

my nigga
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #120
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
White power!

Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: