Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #121
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Well I won't go around and look for Somali people to smell but I've been reading some now from what I've found on Google search and too many people describe the smell that I felt to be a coincidence, sry bro it must be something y'all eat.
Listen bro there is literally nothing we eat that would make a weird stench, go to a somali restaurant yourself and try that shit out. Not only will you love the food, you will realize that none of it has a strong smell.

You are arguing with a somali person and trying to tell me that we smell bad, this is the equivalent of me going up to a white person and trying to convice him that his race smells bad. Not once in my 23 years of life have I heard someone say somali people smell bad, now stop badmouthing my people, stop arguing and acknowledge the fact that your accusation is baseless and in bad taste.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #122
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin

Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:12 AM   #123
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Listen bro there is literally nothing we eat that would make a weird stench, go to a somali restaurant yourself and try that shit out. Not only will you love the food, you will realize that none of it has a strong smell.

You are arguing with a somali person and trying to tell me that we smell bad, this is the equivalent of me going up to a white person and trying to convice him that his race smells bad. Not once in my 23 years of life have I heard someone say somali people smell bad, now stop badmouthing my people, stop arguing and acknowledge the fact that your accusation is baseless and in bad taste.

I like that black raw african soap you guys make. My local mosque sells them by the bar and it's headed by a Somali imam.

Much mor enatural smell than Irish Spring lol.
JEFFERSON MONEY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #124
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Surprised at how level headed some people are during back and forths.

I can smell hypocrisy and butthurt mocking from a mile away.

Anywho thoughts on this azz ISH

disregard face

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:35 AM   #125
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I like that black raw african soap you guys make. My local mosque sells them by the bar and it's headed by a Somali imam.

Much mor enatural smell than Irish Spring lol.
can't even take credit for that, stole that from ghana
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: