Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Warriors are 20 and 10 without their best player

Last edited by SacJB Shady : 09-20-2013 at 01:41 AM.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Warriors are 20 and 10 without their best player

Steph Curry wasn't playing?
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

You mean, Andrew Bogut?
The Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:20 AM   #4
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nets
You mean, Andrew Bogut?

Actually I agree with him a healthy Bogut is a top 5 center.

But I don't think we'll ever see a healthy Bogut.

Last edited by LamarOdom : 12-29-2012 at 01:25 AM.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

You really think Bogut's your best player? Seriously?
Old 12-29-2012, 01:22 AM   #6
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

Steph Curry is your best player, bro.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:23 AM   #7
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

I don't think either of us has watched Bogut play for the Warriors.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been seeing the op post a lot more recently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the guy who was posting a lot of crazy shit in the OTC, had his Youtube account linked with more crazy shit, cried about how people should respect privacy on the internet, then left ISH for a while?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:26 AM   #9
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

Yeah, but what's your point?
Old 12-29-2012, 01:27 AM   #10
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend is starting to rub some people the wrong waylivinglegend is starting to rub some people the wrong way

What happened to Monta Ellis?
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #11
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I've been seeing the op post a lot more recently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the guy who was posting a lot of crazy shit in the OTC, had his Youtube account linked with more crazy shit, cried about how people should respect privacy on the internet, then left ISH for a while?

You wanna taste the sac juice?
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

Okay, but your statement is wrong. I think the Warriors are great. They'll get a little better when Bogut comes back. But it won't change their style or game, and they'll still be susceptible to (very rare!) off-nights.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #13
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

I love Bogut. But he's not a gamebreaker. That's simply not what he does. He's an anchor.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #14
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

David Lee this season = best PF/C in the league.
The Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #15
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nets
David Lee this season = best PF/C in the league.

Tim Duncan says hi.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: