Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #16
Game
Banned

Game has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT- 50's new beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
I didn't listen to it. Doesn't take an expert to figure out 50's gimmick is the beef angle. Why should I waste my time on this guy? 50 is a one album wonder thanks to Dre. I don't really care what he has to say anymore and I don't really care what some Persian wanksta tells me either. Go get your unibrow waxed Goob.

You care enough to put your two cents in.
Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #17
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Ok Goob. poser
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ok Goob. poser

Stay off myspace, ripping peoples photos is major gay with a minor in home economics. The fact you jacked that photo and thought of me is scary.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:31 PM   #19
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
You care enough to put your two cents in.
I did put my two cents in. That's all it was though, two cents. I didn't try to pretend to be the know all be all like Goob does.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:33 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I did put my two cents in. That's all it was though, two cents. I didn't try to pretend to be the know all be all like Goob does.

By listening to the audio and telling you what it was about when you ADMITTED you didnt listen to what was said?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:45 PM   #21
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

it troubles me that kids go to no lengths to get 50cent and The Game albums but they probably have no idea who the Abstract is...

AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:49 PM   #22
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Nuggets3
it troubles me that kids go to no lengths to get 50cent and The Game albums but they probably have no idea who the Abstract is...

who's abstract? i don't know him either. Not every rap fan has to know the history of hip hop before listening to it.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:53 PM   #23
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

abstract = q-tip from a tribe called quest

playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #24
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Don't believe that little snippet you heard. 50 plans on putting out a new CD and was hunting for more media attention to help him move units. He spent the entire interview talking greasy and gloating hoping some artist would be drawn in.

He tried to get Styles P to fall for it. Styles didn't. Styles long ago accepted that he's never going to be a star and get filthy rich. So 50 trying to insult his fame and sales had no impact on Styles.

Cam on the other hand took the bait. He got into a back and forth thing about the success of Dipset artist versus G-Unit artist. Normally I'm not a Cam supporter but I don't think he was totally in the wrong. 50 has been taking pot shots at them for a while. Just find it unfortunate that they are gonna be used as a marketing tool for 50.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:05 PM   #25
KingofKings718
Great young streetballer

KingofKings718 has an OK reputation so far

Fiddy sonned that Koch GM.
KingofKings718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #26
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Don't believe that little snippet you heard. 50 plans on putting out a new CD and was hunting for more media attention to help him move units. He spent the entire interview talking greasy and gloating hoping some artist would be drawn in.

He tried to get Styles P to fall for it. Styles didn't. Styles long ago accepted that he's never going to be a star and get filthy rich. So 50 trying to insult his fame and sales had no impact on Styles.

Cam on the other hand took the bait. He got into a back and forth thing about the success of Dipset artist versus G-Unit artist. Normally I'm not a Cam supporter but I don't think he was totally in the wrong. 50 has been taking pot shots at them for a while. Just find it unfortunate that they are gonna be used as a marketing tool for 50.

this dude makes sense.
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #27
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Garbage, 50 cent is garbage,

G-Unit and the sort are the Backstreet Boys of hip-hop

Garbage Garbage

And all that beef **** is just a gimmick.

Garbage!!
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:19 PM   #28
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Who cares about Fifty Cent.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: