Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #226
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:46 PM   #227
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My initial plans, backup plans, and backup backup plans flaked on me so I will be sitting at home drinking. I very well may come in here to lambast picks. A fair warning has been issued.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #228
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
My initial plans, backup plans, and backup backup plans flaked on me so I will be sitting at home drinking. I very well may come in here to lambast picks. A fair warning has been issued.
You best drop some elaborate write-up both filled with negative comments and lauding details..

You have no excuse.. get to typing homie.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:26 PM   #229
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
You best drop some elaborate write-up both filled with negative comments and lauding details..

You have no excuse.. get to typing homie.
Once I am drunker. i am on pace for 10 beers in a power hour so that will come soon.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #230
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Once I am drunker. i am on pace for 10 beers in a power hour so that will come soon.
then bring on the debaucherous creative comedic side of things as well..
Old 12-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #231
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
then bring on the debaucherous creative comedic side of things as well..
lo siento senor. no puedo hablar con anybody.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:41 PM   #232
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
lo siento senor. no puedo hablar con anybody.
No me gusta.

Tomas mucho guey... Tu me as quebrado my Corazon.

Lo bueno es que mi Corazon es de piedra...
Old 12-31-2012, 11:48 PM   #233
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
No me gusta.

Tomas mucho guey... Tu me as quebrado my Corazon.

Lo bueno es que mi Corazon es de piedra...
yeaa demasiado espanol will give writ up in english tomorrow
Old 01-01-2013, 02:08 AM   #234
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i pick khalid ibn al walid
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:25 AM   #235
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

I pick Andrew Carnegie and Galileo Galilei
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:30 AM   #236
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bla back up on the clock.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #237
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I pick John Locke
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #238
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Knickballer is up.
embersyc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #239
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I select Henry Ford
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #240
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Updated to bla's 7th round pick, if anybody looks:

Embersyc:
Thomas Jefferson
Nikola Tesla
Sun Tzu
Siddhartha Gautama Buddha
Alexander Hamilton
Freidrich Engels
Enrico Fermi

LamarOdom
USA
Alexander the Great
Jesus
John D. Rockefeller
Abraham Lincoln
Thomas Edison
William Shakespeare

Zen
Leonardo Da Vinci
Italy
Napoleon Bonaparte
Aristotle
Hannibal Barca
Genghis Khan
David Ricardo

CeltsG
Russia
Archimedes
Constantine the Great
Pope John Paul II
Alexander Suvorov
Léon Walras
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Jailblazers
China
John Maynard Keynes
Benjamin Franklin
Richard Feynman
Mayer Rothschild
Deng Xiaoping
Louis Brandeis

Anti-Hero
Australia
Mao
Chen Duxiu
Karl Marx
General Georgy Zhukov
Wu Shengli
Liu Shaoqi

TimmyD
Saudi Arabia
Albert Einstein
George Washington
Max Planck
James Madison
John Wilkes
George Patton

Knickballer
Plato
Otto Von Bismark
Brazil
Giuseppe Garibaldi
Jacques Rueff
Henry Ford

Blablabla
Isaac Newton
FDR
Adam Smith
Prince Klemens Wenzel von Metternich
khalid ibn al walid
John Locke
Iulius Caesar

Iamgine
Canada
Winston Churchill
Theodore Roosevelt
Milton Friedman
Andrew Carnegie
Galileo Galilei

Last edited by embersyc : 01-02-2013 at 06:56 PM.
embersyc is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: