Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #406
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

and it looks like I'm really going to need to draft a general soon as a back-up plan for AH and Zen. I wouldn't be that worried about them tho in reality because of the massive in-fighting that would occur.

I dont think that my group would be as stubborn, un-adaptable and as uncooperative as you would like to make them seem, if they were to actually all be part of a working union in reality.

I think they would be smart enough to realize that the collective is an advantage to a greater gain. They have never taken part in a rulership that has that quality of a dozen. Not to mention that self preservation is something that each of my individuals seem to understand too well. If they see future profit as a reality, they would all (including the generals) play ball to acquire their desired portion.

And under my stated plan, everyone of them will be able to grow to attain their hearts desire and be able to fulfill their ruling or artistic needs to their highest potential.

Italy is new land of prosperity and opportunity. The state in which to be free to pursue your dreams..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #407
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah, I know.

I guess I'm building my country around the philosophy that disagreement is central to the creation of knowledge (and good govt policy).

and it looks like I'm really going to need to draft a general soon as a back-up plan for AH and Zen. I wouldn't be that worried about them tho in reality because of the massive in-fighting that would occur.

I don't think I ever followed one of these drafts before. How is this judged in the end?

do you guys play out some type of Risk like game with the territory and personnel you chose?
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #408
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I dont think that my group would be as stubborn, un-adaptable and as uncooperative as you would like to make them seem, if they were to actually all be part of a working union in reality.

I think they would be smart enough to realize that the collective is an advantage to a greater gain. They have never taken part in a rulership that has that quality of a dozen. Not to mention that self preservation is something that each of my individuals seem to understand too well. If they see future profit as a reality, they would all (including the generals) play ball to acquire their desired portion.

And under my stated plan, everyone of them will be able to grow to attain their hearts desire and be able to fulfill their ruling or artistic needs to their highest potential.

Italy is new land of prosperity and opportunity. The state in which to be free to pursue your dreams..

Sounds like a job offer for dummies. But youre thinking too good bro. Its all about money army and love from the people.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #409
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
I don't think I ever followed one of these drafts before. How is this judged in the end?

do you guys play out some type of Risk like game with the territory and personnel you chose?

No, judges just kind of rank the teams but Rrisk would be pretty damn cool.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:43 PM   #410
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Sounds like a job offer for dummies. But youre thinking too good bro. Its all about money army and love from the people.

half my selections will gain love from the people and the other will bolster its army..

and Dave aids the financial department..

Last edited by ZeN : 01-03-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #411
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey

I would have preferred it to be like Risk.. but I think Anti Hero was trying to continue the games precedent.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #412
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So can we like fight or have alliances or anything or its just a simple draft? It would be fun.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #413
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
So can we like fight or have alliances or anything or its just a simple draft? It would be fun.
Myself and Anti Hero are already against Russia and USA is also on our target list.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #414
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
half my selections will gain love from the people and the other will bolster its army..

and Dave aids the financial department..
I can see it, but I think its a little bit unbalanced. We will see. Its not over yet, nor I am the judge or competent to do it.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #415
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Myself and Anti Hero are already against Russia and USA is also on our target list.

Um, no way

Im in somewhat alliance with AT.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #416
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Um, no way

Im in somewhat alliance with AT.
That amicable status is bursting at the seams..
Old 01-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #417
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
That amicable status is bursting at the seams..

Dude, I had to translate this sentence rep worthy I guess

I dont think that ...DAMMIT AT we need to talk! People talking shit behind our backs
Old 01-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #418
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Draft slowing down to a crawl...how many rounds are we doing?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #419
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Draft slowing down to a crawl...how many rounds are we doing?
Too many people going M.I.A.

I think Anti Hero confirmed that we would be going the full 12.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #420
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

LamarOdom still on the clock.. with 3 1/2 hours left to select.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: