Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #661
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Shit shit... Now I cannot get to do it. Maybe tomorrow, sorry guys.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #662
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Shit shit... Now I cannot get to do it. Maybe tomorrow, sorry guys.

Totally understandable. Anytime you can do it, would be awesome as far as I'm concerned.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #663
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wasnt there lamar post 2 hours ago that he will write it?..

Whatever.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #664
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Wasnt there lamar post 2 hours ago that he will write it?..

Whatever.

I think that JerryWest guy for some reason has an obsession with pretending he is Lamar, but it's not really him, don't buy it.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #665
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
I think that JerryWest guy for some reason has an obsession with pretending he is Lamar, but it's not really him, don't buy it.

No, it was real lamar. Said he will write his write up.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #666
embersyc
Lurker

Quote:
No, it was real lamar. Said he will write his write up.

Ah didn't see that myself, well there is still time for him and ZeN both I would assume.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #667
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Nah he is right but deleted the post because I had to go withdraw money from the bank to give to my sister.

I'm gonna start now..
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #668
embersyc
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Nah he is right but deleted the post because I had to go withdraw money from the bank to give to my sister.

I'm gonna start now..

Sweet, can't wait.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #669
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
ZeN is out of town and said he wasn't going to have time to do one.

Lamar has clearly lost interest.

kNIOKAS, TheSilentKiller, Jasi, or anybody else that feels like judging, we need you.
tsk retired from ish
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #670
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
tsk retired from ish

yesterday he wrote me "Will have my judging done by tonight."
Old 01-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #671
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yesterday he wrote me "Will have my judging done by tonight."
oh ok
Old 01-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #672
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Sweet, can't wait.
told you
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #673
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

When I started I wanted a big country that is hard to attack, easy to defend and of course rich on resources. A capitalistic democracy and therefore I picked the greatest American president Abraham Lincoln, an experienced leader during war, created the emancipation proclamation and signed the Morrill act.

With all the oil in US John D. Rockefeller was an obvious pick, created one of the most successful companies of its time, with inflation counted he is one of the richest man ever and he will be very useful as an economic adviser.

With technology being so important I picked Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs, two of the greatest innovators. Mark Zuckerberg might sound like a dumb pick but controlling Facebook is huge only for the fact that so many people are registered and shares everything there. Alexander the Great is my military leader, maybe the greatest commander ever, never lost a battle despite being outnumbered in numerous battles and with all the countries having equal population Alex would eat y'all for breakfast, his men was always loyal to him they loved him his enemies feared him.

Princess Diana is my Secretary of State one of the most loved woman of all time, Mexico ain't got shit on her with Oprah. Gloria Steinem is my equality minister.
Greatest writer of all time William Shakespeare will have the job as education minister, education is important and is obligatory through High School.

As a Christian country Jesus was my pick, will get a lot of tourism because it will replace the Vatican.

a free-market capitalistic country that borders to Mexico and Canada who I should get along with, beautiful country with diverse weather we gots the sun and the snow so we will get a lot of tourism. Natural resources like coal, copper, phosphates, uranium, bauxite, gold, iron, silver, mercury, oil, natural gas, 13th place in oil reserve

And please Blablabla tell your people to stay on their side of the border.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #674
blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom

And please Blablabla tell your people to stay on their side of the border.

nobody would ever try to leave the liberal utopia mexico will be
Old 01-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #675
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got my scores, and I'm gonna post them as I did them first touch. I felt if I reviewed it, I would never get right and I could never choose the clear winner, so I just did it without looking, and what comes - up comes up. Did them in the random order, and without a break to prevent bias (up to the point) and just didn't go too deep into it. I wanted to use top 100 influential list by one guy, but ended up not doing it. Number 1 is Muhammad by the way, shitheads. I would penalise you -1 point for that, -2 for not picking neither Jean Calvin (? spelling) or Zorge (spy), but chose to only hurt AntiHero with it. These were my dark horse picks. Other than that, I felt very much like choosing races to play Warhammer 4000. Some teams were just like that!.. Especially with Embersync doing space shuttles, launching rockets straight from the oil rigs, and AntiHero with his zerg (in Warhammer, orc) tactics of just spreading the tumour, and with some participats being all happy friendly sissies proud of their CULTURE. I thought I should have added the military scale on it, too, but let it be as it is. I think the next step would be to play RPG with the teams that you've created, put them on the map, get the action figures and just see how the countries interact with eachother. That would be crazy, and maybe the best way to evaluate teams correctly. The thing is, I don't know how much of interactive understanding of the draft have been emphasised, so maybe doing community live show wouldn't be 100% correct.

Don't be mad at me, you can challenge your points, see if I added them up right, I am blessed to do this for you and I want to thank everybody for the effort. Nice going, guys!
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: