Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #121
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Looks like iamgine is up.
I hope someone pmed him
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #122
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
The unhappy are free to walk the plank into Great White infested water.... if they dare! Apparently starting with Vapid!

Your team is slowly becoming my favorite.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #123
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I hope someone pmed him
He didn't pm me, but Timmy did. And I didn't pm Iamgine either yet. He should check in whenever he comes online.. I trust him.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #124
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Your team is slowly becoming my favorite.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #125
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
3 round write up from you and all other judges and would be judges!
Will do once Iamgine makes his pick
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #126
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Will do once Iamgine makes his pick
Start now
Old 12-30-2012, 09:29 PM   #127
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Start now
ok give me 20 or so minutes.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #128
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Start now
Out of curiosity, what are the scoring restrictions for each category?
Old 12-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #129
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He didn't pm me, but Timmy did. And I didn't pm Iamgine either yet. He should check in whenever he comes online.. I trust him.
I sent a pm just in case. Was busy before so didn't know if id get an opportunity...lol...
Old 12-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #130
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Start now
fuck fuck fuck the post I was doing my write up in deleted itself

Will have a new one in 15
Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #131
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what are the scoring restrictions for each category?
For the inbetween round write ups just write about each persons team from what you can gather. Likes and dislikes.. At the end you can tell us your favorites and least favorites this far if you'd like. Nothing official, you don't really have to give a score yet.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #132
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
fuck fuck fuck the post I was doing my write up in deleted itself

Will have a new one in 15
That is the worst shit eeeeeeeever.... You gotta learn from it and take preventive measures.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #133
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

Embersyc
I really like your Sun Tzu pick. One of my favorite generals of all time. I am interested to see how you incorporate him and TJ into a society together. Not too fond of the Tesla pick, but you could have done a lot worse.

Lamar Odom
Getting USA is huge. IMO the best country to get for this competition. I think your Jesus pick could make or break you, depending on how the rest of the draft goes, so keep that in the back of your mind. Alexander the Great will give you some good military prowess as well.

zeN
Love da Vinci. He was one of the first guys to pop in my head when I first saw this thread. Your European angle won't win you a ton of style points, but sets up an interesting scenario. Very interested to see where you go from here.

Celtics Garlic
Russia may have been a reach this early, but there is no denying the usefulness of its landmass and resources. Be wary of its pitfalls as well though. Not a huge fan of Archimedes where you got him, but he is smart as hell so he could be utilized in the right nation. I think Constantine is underrated, so I like that pick there.

JailBlazers7
Only pure economist I see selected so far in Keynes makes an interesting choice. I really like his pairing with Franklin and I think you could do some good things with those two as a base. China is a pretty good place to set up shop as well.

Anti Hero
I really like what you are doing. Getting the ocean-locked Australia is great for defense. Really like your pairing of Mao and Duxiu. I wonder what type of governance you might be setting up...

Timmy D
I was wondering where Saudi Arabia would go. At first I thought this was a reach, but the more I look at it I actually like it. Shit tons of oil are going to help you out a ton. Washington that late in the 3rd is a steal imo so kudos on that.

Knickballer
Plato in the first round may have been a bit of a reach, but not too bad. Like the Otto von Bismarck pick, his control in Europe was nuts. Do not like the Brazil pick at all. Definitely would have been able to snag them later.

blablabla
I like you first two guys. Newton one of the smartest people of his time and FDR the last president elected for more than two terms. Adam Smith is a solid pick. Great mind on economics and politics.

Iamgine
Interesting choice in Canada. I would say a bit of a reach in the first. Winston Churchill is a very good pick. Good ruler that can keep his people happy.

My favorites so far
Anti Hero
Jailblazers7
Lamar Odom
zeN
TimmyD
blablabla
embersyc
Iamgine
Celtics Garlic
Knickballer

Nobody is doing poor enough to be out of it yet, and nobody is that far ahead of the field, so keep up the solid drafting!

Last edited by TheSilentKiller : 12-31-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #134
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Actually Knickballer took Brazil, and blablabla took Adam Smith, just the first post hasn't been updated yet.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #135
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Actually Knickballer took Brazil, and blablabla took Adam Smith, just the first post hasn't been updated yet.
thanks
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: