A misstimed crossover where the ball hits you square in the nads.
That's never happened to me, but I have screwed up a cross-over pretty bad before. Cross the ball too fast for my receiving hand, bounce it off my hand, and run after it, only to start tripping forward and fall flat on my face trying to catch it out of bounds. Either that, or dribble behind my back, and have it bounce of my calf.
Sometimes I'll be playing pickup ball and I'll get free under the basket, I'll get too excited and forget to catch the ball and try to lay it off the backboard too fast and have it fly out of my hands.
Just today I got by my defender and that happened, makes me cringe.
1.Try a behind the back no look pass that goes out of bounds
2.Dive after a loose ball and only slide some of the way
3.Just fall flat on your face with no one around you
4.Airball a lay-up
5.Shoot a three and shout 'THATS GOOD!' and air ball it
- back to the basket on a small hoop setting a friend up for an alley-oop between my legs and I smashed my nuts. That was the funniest thing that my friend has ever seen.
- Rolling your ankle just by walking or running.
- Mark Madsen airballing 2 straight freethrows that one time.
- Not paying attention and getting hit in the face by a pass.
- Obviously scoring on the wrong basket. That actually happened on my varsity basketball team. Since I rode the pine, I got to see everything. This one dude that is always the "hardass" of the school steals the ball and hits a 3 pointer on the wrong side. Funny part was it was at our rival school's gym.
- Overthrowing a full-court pass. Big time. Someone on my team was cherry picking so I threw a football pass and hit the scoreboard.