Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #151
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
ahhhhh

Much better

I feel so light and my mood has improved
That's the spirit! This thread is fukn stupid.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #152
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

So far this year, for the 16 days of 2013 so far, I've had: 5 days of no fapping, 5 days of fapping, and then 6 days where i fapped about every other day.

I didn't really notice any improvement in energy or anything, but i was definitely able to be improve my mood more on the days without my hour long fap period...watching some bball or watching some South Park or whatever puts me into a better mood than just fapping for an hour.

So in that way it helps...but i'm not sure if i believe in these stories of people feeling so much more energetic and healthy and confident and all that when they don't fap.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #153
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
That's the spirit! This thread is fukn stupid.
Pleasure and enjoying things isnt something that you are entitled to and cant live without.

I know its tough to grasp the concept of mental discipline, but read about it a little, you might learn something.

Anyway, what I noticed is, the first couple of days you feel great about not beating off, extra energy mood increase, but then afterwards you get used to it, and get a little depressed and mood drops because you're sort of dependent on that new mood boost. And this is where the tough part comes in, not beating off at this point.

The true challenge of all this I think is committing to this as a lifestyle. You'd need cheat days and things as its not realistic to think you can do this for 20+ days everytime. Youll most likely do it once and then return to how you always were. So do this for week or 2, beat off, then do it again etc... i think is more realistic.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #154
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i tried everything but i cant do it... not even 3-4 days... hell lately cant make it past one day... even if im busy all day, i always find a way to do it
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #155
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Broke that 17 day streak that I had going, back on the wagon. 3 days now, boutta turn it into 30 days
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #156
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Closing out Day 6 today, I'm getting tempted.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #157
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

I don't even count the days.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #158
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We have a basketball tournament next month. I'll try to conserve energy and testosterone by rarely M@sturbating in the next few weeks.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-17-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #159
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
We have a basketball tournament next month. I'll try to conserve energy and testosterone by rarely M@sturbating in the next few weeks.
What if I post a naked pic of LeBron?
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #160
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I don't even count the days.

We can't all get as much pvssy as you, homie.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #161
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I sinned last night
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #162
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4 days
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:56 PM   #163
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Progress Report: January (14/31, 45%)

Was a pretty rough month, started it off on the tail end of a pretty long fap-free streak from December. On the dates marked with a dot I fell to temptation at least once. Gonna improve on this every month

BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:29 PM   #164
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tracking your *********ion is weird
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:38 PM   #165
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Damn!! I was a week strong, then one of my friends gave me his Naughty America info and I gave in.

The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: