Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2007, 06:17 PM   #1
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default OT: New Idea (World Forum)

Before you start bashing me I realize this is a little out there at first may seem a little farfetched, but if you analyze it deeply it is really a great idea and could be implemented easily.

Basically, I will need someone who is a computer genius to make a forum. Then the leader's of each country or their secretary of state's will each enter their own screename, one per country. I will assure the authenticity by sending the confirmation email directly to the leaders' email addresses (if anyone knows any of them please share). The board will not be available to the public except for maybe one section which will be made available but the leaders will know that that is where they should post public stuff.

There will be regional forums where certain regions can discuss whatever they have to discuss like the EU and the AU or whatever then there will be a UN forum to discuss UN stuff, a trade forum, a WHO forum, etc to discuss stuff like that and whatever other forums they want like OPEC etc. If there is a particular crisis we will make a new forum for it for leaders to discuss and negotiate. Also, leaders can private message each other.

The advantages? Travelling from country to country is really a pain because of the time factor and the money factor. I will charge just 10,000 a year to each country which is pocket change considering they are operating trillion dollar budgets. Also leader's can only visit a few countries a day if they were travelling CONSTANTLY. It would bring leaders closer because they could talk more easily and maybe we could put an Off-topic forum so they could get to know eachother better.

IMO it's a pretty good idea when you break it down. If any of you is a computer whiz IM me custiom
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
Chairman_Yao
Kids at the park dunk on me

Chairman_Yao has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: New Idea (World Forum)

Are you serious? . . .I suppose in theory that isn't a bad idea. . . But in reality you know that would never catch on. . .and I am sure countries have ways to communicate with each other already. . .
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: