Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Poster Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, Niko, I forgot all about him.
That guy so nutty and he was such a crybaby, he sent me a PM about how I was the devil and how god wouldn't forgive me and weird stuff like that. And then he around that time he started to argue with Deuce and for the first time Rezznor got tired and clowned him as well.

It was insane. He tried (badly) to give Godzuki's information to the board to bother him, then he accused you of doing the same thing to him for posting pictures of his girlfriend that HE POSTED ON THE BOARD. and it went on and on and on.

I've seen threads where people die slowly on ISH but never like that.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #32
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It was insane. He tried (badly) to give Godzuki's information to the board to bother him, then he accused you of doing the same thing to him for posting pictures of his girlfriend that HE POSTED ON THE BOARD. and it went on and on and on.

I've seen threads where people die slowly on ISH but never like that.

damn sounds crazy did that thread get erased? I think I missed it if it's still there link me

ced was a cool poster as far as i remember, he is a pretty worldly guy.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #34
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

f*gg*t of the year is mr jabbar
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
damn sounds crazy did that thread get erased? I think I missed it if it's still there link me

He was. He just lost his mind for some reason.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #36
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey

I always liked Ced. Maybe it was pre-wedding stress.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #37
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Best poster videogame forum: glidedrxlr22 ........
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #39
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Neve4 seen your posts but you have the best nick at least!

glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #40
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Best poster videogame forum: glidedrxlr22 ........

ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: