Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #16
pnyozzzoo
Great young streetballer

pnyozzzoo has decent reputation
Default Re: Scrubdrick Scrubkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Anyone who thinks OKC would be better off with Collison starting doesn't understand bball.

-Smak

They would be better with Collison full time VS the Heat in the Final. Perk is a scrub and he actually got worse than when was with the celtics, not just no.s.
his movements, hands, brain, awareness, and he falls allover the floor.
pnyozzzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

Perkins is so bad.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #18
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree he's overpaid, BUT:

DeAndre Jordan makes 10 million a year
Emeka Okafor is set make 12, 13 and 14 million dollars the next 3 years.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #19
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

PERKINS TWITTER

Kendrick Perkins ‏@KendrickPerkins
Don't understand how many times I have to call my homies before they pick up , SMH , @EMaynor3 @russwest44

Too all my haters , check my win percentage since I Been in Okc , Crazy

So my lil bro @RajonRondo is just not gonna follow me? Smh I hope he comes in 7th place in his next teach me how to dougie contest lol

To all my thunder fans ,if u are a true fan , than tell me what Russ eat before the game

Chillin with @russwest44 and @EMaynor3 and @rjokcson_15 on the way to my crib and chill , we fam outside of basketball
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #20
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
They would be better with Collison full time VS the Heat in the Final. Perk is a scrub and he actually got worse than when was with the celtics, not just no.s.
his movements, hands, brain, awareness, and he falls allover the floor.

The Heat definitely exploited him. However, I'd say the Heat exploited the whole Thunder team. Any time you run that small ball lineup and get away with it, it's more than just one person's fault.

He didn't get worse, I don't think, I just think his confidence is down. I don't think the guys in OKC really want to involve him as much. He was family in Boston. He's emotional. His confidence is very low on offense, but on defense/rebounding/taking up space he's great.

As I said, name someone who makes less money than him who isn't on a rookie contract that would be a better fit for OKC.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #21
pnyozzzoo
Great young streetballer

Quote:
The Heat definitely exploited him. However, I'd say the Heat exploited the whole Thunder team. Any time you run that small ball lineup and get away with it, it's more than just one person's fault.

He didn't get worse, I don't think, I just think his confidence is down. I don't think the guys in OKC really want to involve him as much. He was family in Boston. He's emotional. His confidence is very low on offense, but on defense/rebounding/taking up space he's great.

As I said, name someone who makes less money than him who isn't on a rookie contract that would be a better fit for OKC.

-Smak

Omer Asik.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #22
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Quote:

-Smak

Comparable salary, but I'd take Vareajao/Asik over him. Other than them, Pekovic makes 10 mil less a season than Perkins.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #23
Chapallaz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
Omer Asik.
Makes slitghly more. Just as Varejao. 27.9 vs 27.7.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #24
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Is he the most overpaid center in the NBA at the moment? How did he get a reputation that he was a solid defender?

KG and the gang made him look better then he is
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #25
pnyozzzoo
Great young streetballer

I think they pay Asik Lin both 5/5/15, however count as 8/8/8 towards cap.
Thats why rockets have sec smallest payroll in the entire NBA as of now. Also harden is only 5mil this year too.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #26
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANxA5JC9FPM
FKAri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #27
Chapallaz
Banned

Mourning, Mutombo, Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson have been dunked on way more often. And in more horrible fashion than that as well.

Are you trying to imply they were bad defensive players?

What IS it you're tying to say with the post I quoted, Nick Young? Or are you just being you, a gormless tosser?
Old 12-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #28
Jakeh008
Banned

Jakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this board

Quote:

Blake get away with a offensive foul on ever poster like this.
Jakeh008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #29
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
PERKINS TWITTER

Don't understand how many times I have to call my homies before they pick up , SMH , @EMaynor3 @russwest44

Too all my haters , check my win percentage since I Been in Okc , Crazy

So my lil bro @RajonRondo is just not gonna follow me? Smh I hope he comes in 7th place in his next teach me how to dougie contest lol

To all my thunder fans ,if u are a true fan , than tell me what Russ eat before the game

Chillin with @russwest44 and @EMaynor3 and @rjokcson_15 on the way to my crib and chill , we fam outside of basketball

That grown ass man is way too old to be using twitter. Or to be tweeting like a 13 year old girl.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #30
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kevin DurantVerified ‏@KDTrey5

Yo @KendrickPerkins @russwest44 do not group text me, tweet me, Instagram me, bbm, any of that. So shut your mouth and yo fat a$$ boy #SKINS
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: