Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #76
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.

So people like primetime can have a kid in peace but people here have concerns over kim and kanye?
Just2McFly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:37 AM   #77
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good for them.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #78
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

moment of silence
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #79
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz

moment of silence

i'd pay to let sh*t on my face
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #80
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Funny how people with absolutely 0 experience parenting feel they can criticize others attempts of having a baby

Considering how much parenting can impact a human being and affect the world we live in it's kinda understandable. You treat you're child like shit and he grows up to be a maniac it's somebody in this thread that has to deal with them. I don't want to get shot in the face because some piece of shit decided he was going to emotionally and physically abuse his kid.

That being said this is hardly a case of that. They have tons of money, which like it or not is important. This kid will have every available option out there, the sky is literally the limit. I don't know much about Kim K but seems like a pretty tight knit family that loves eachother, we haven't seen anything that would suggest Kanye is incapable of loving a child. Yeah she seems like a whore but not like she'd be the first slut to have a kid, f*ck somebody in this thread has a mom that was probably a huge skank before they showed up.

All the reality TV shit is crazy to me but if you're worst complaint as a son/daughter is being on MTV as a kid, I'd say that would quality as a minor problem. Once again my knowledge of Kanye and Kim K is limited but neither have criminal records? Really besides being a douche bag/attention whores what else is there? Millions of kids out there having it far worse than Mommy wanting to get a good picture in with the press.

Lastly why is it that parents always step up and seem outraged? It's like they want everybody to know how tough it is being a parent. You're problems may not be as magnified as these two but I seriously doubt you're perfect. It's always newer parents too, with younger kids. It's like congrats, you raised a 4 year old. Come back at me in 15 years and let us know what you've produced and than run you're mouth. 20 years from now atleast one of the hundreds of people hating right will have probably gone to produce atleast one of a drug dealer, prostitute etc. where as this kid will probably be featuring on some top 40 hit and most likely just a spoiled brat.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #81
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Considering how much parenting can impact a human being and affect the world we live in it's kinda understandable. You treat you're child like shit and he grows up to be a maniac it's somebody in this thread that has to deal with them. I don't want to get shot in the face because some piece of shit decided he was going to emotionally and physically abuse his kid.

That being said this is hardly a case of that. They have tons of money, which like it or not is important. This kid will have every available option out there, the sky is literally the limit. I don't know much about Kim K but seems like a pretty tight knit family that loves eachother, we haven't seen anything that would suggest Kanye is incapable of loving a child. Yeah she seems like a whore but not like she'd be the first slut to have a kid, f*ck somebody in this thread has a mom that was probably a huge skank before they showed up.

All the reality TV shit is crazy to me but if you're worst complaint as a son/daughter is being on MTV as a kid, I'd say that would quality as a minor problem. Once again my knowledge of Kanye and Kim K is limited but neither have criminal records? Really besides being a douche bag/attention whores what else is there? Millions of kids out there having it far worse than Mommy wanting to get a good picture in with the press.

Lastly why is it that parents always step up and seem outraged? It's like they want everybody to know how tough it is being a parent. You're problems may not be as magnified as these two but I seriously doubt you're perfect. It's always newer parents too, with younger kids. It's like congrats, you raised a 4 year old. Come back at me in 15 years and let us know what you've produced and than run you're mouth. 20 years from now atleast one of the hundreds of people hating right will have probably gone to produce atleast one of a drug dealer, prostitute etc. where as this kid will probably be featuring on some top 40 hit and most likely just a spoiled brat.

Who is outraged? People on this board are strange, people asked a question and people answered. Why is answering this question akin to outrage and overreaction and none of the 4 billion other questions on the board are not?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #82
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
here is what you dont seem to get. We know an awful lot about them, because they put much of their private life on public display. You dont just detach your real personality and put on a mask when the camera is on. Kim K is a vapid, self-obsessed bimbo in real life too! and kanye is not much better. Conspicuous consumption for the sake of appearance. Reminds me of the Family Guy where chick from the hills is a PhD in physics? off the set. Sure, Kim K is a deep and sophisticated human being.
they are both geniuses compared to most of the world having kids out there...all the white trash in mobile homes, 14 year old ghetto ass blacks kids having kids, drug addicts, etc...at least Kim and Kanye are EMPLOYED lol...never mind the fact that they are beyond successful

Snooki makes Kim K look like a genius....or all the cast of "basketball wives"...or "Flava of Love"...or etc

in the world of baby making and parenting this kid has it well above average...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #83
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Who is outraged? People on this board are strange, people asked a question and people answered. Why is answering this question akin to outrage and overreaction and none of the 4 billion other questions on the board are not?

My fault, I was talking about people in general and I mixed in using this thread as well. I meant overall across the internet people seem to be pretty pissed about it and think it's a big deal. Guess that's more the medias fault that anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i don't hate her ,she's just dumb. Kanye is dumb too. Two dumb people who live for their own amusement probably should think twice about having a baby.

And stuff like this is strange to me. I would understand completely if they were awful human beings that weren't going to love the child or abuse it in anyway, because like I said in my previous post we all have to live in this world. I just don't understand how somebody can say somebody else should think twice about having a baby because they believe those people are stupid. Would understand if you knew them on a personal level or it was extremely clear like a Lindsay Lohan, or if you've successfully raised a child. Just because Kim K is kind of a whore and Kanye's a douche bag, doesn't allow us to judge.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #84
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

And stuff like this is strange to me. I would understand completely if they were awful human beings that weren't going to love the child or abuse it in anyway, because like I said in my previous post we all have to live in this world. I just don't understand how somebody can say somebody else should think twice about having a baby because they believe those people are stupid. Would understand if you knew them on a personal level or it was extremely clear like a Lindsay Lohan, or if you've successfully raised a child. Just because Kim K is kind of a whore and Kanye's a douche bag, doesn't allow us to judge.

Really, the average woman is a whore and the average man is a douche, so how can anyone single these two out?
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: