Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #76
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Black Monday Thread (Firings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I wonder what made him choose KC instead of Arizona. Maybe that number one picked and having Charles was enticing.

I bet Charles has a monster year next year with Reid's schemes and screens.

AZ isn't going to let a head coach supervise personnel moves, and that's one of the things Reid required.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #77
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
I heard he left a paper trail and the NCAA is going to be calling soon in Eugene. Google Will Lyles.

Chip Kelly will be coaching in the NFL this time (or minus a week) next season, imo.

Word is they'll have sanctions coming down. Time to abandon ship.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #78
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I'm reading that Chip is close to signing with Cleveland
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #79
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

That would probably mean Brandon Weeden will be done as their QB. I wonder if he'll use McCoy as their QB as he's very mobile or will he just get a gimmick QB in the draft.

Either way I think it's going to be an epic fail.. I don't think Kelly will translate into the NFL well.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #80
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Let's do it.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #81
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Mortensen is reporting that Chip Kelly left his 7 hour meeting with the Browns tonight without a deal in place.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #82
JMT
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

Hope so. Really don't want him in Philly.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #83
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chip Kelly to Cleveland would be PERFECT. A coach I can't stand goes to the Steelers long time rival and will likely fail horribly. Doesn't get much better.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #84
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Eagles have added Jay Gruden, Bruce Arians, Gus Bradley, Doug Marrone to the list. Kelly interview today and McCoy tomorrow.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 AM   #85
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Doug Marrone from Syracuse has agreed to be the new Bills coach.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #86
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Chip Kelly to Cleveland would be PERFECT. A coach I can't stand goes to the Steelers long time rival and will likely fail horribly. Doesn't get much better.

Cool, we will see how your aging defense can keep up with an uptempo offense. Fine by...everyone.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #87
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I don't think it's a bad hiring tbh. His record in college(25-25) is extremely subpar but he practically rebuilt Syracuse from the ashes, they were pitiful before he came along. He also has NFL experience as well

I think he's pretty much going to draft Ryan Nassib, his QB at Syracuse, with a 3rd-5th round pick and groom him to be the eventual starting QB. Nassib is very underrated as well
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #88
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
Cool, we will see how your aging defense can keep up with an uptempo offense. Fine by...everyone.

Somehow I find it difficult to take trash talk from a Browns fan seriously...
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #89
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Nice.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #90
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

McCoy is meeting with the Bears today.

I wouldn't mind him I guess. At least he has built a nice pedigree and has got success from Tebow and still managed to find a way to co-exist with Peyton.

If not McCoy, then Arians and Toub would be on my list next.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: