Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default RG3 has partial tear of ACL and LCL

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...12523563216899

Even though he is a foe of the Giants, I hope he is able to make a full recovery.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: RG3 has partial tear of ACL and LCL

Less competition for division title. Hope he recovers by year end though, but with the handling of the previous incident, wouldn't surprise me if Washington holds him out for the entire year.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He should recover just fine but I am thinking injuries may be a constant problem for him...

he has a slim build, he really doesn't have the body frame for taking hits

he won't last too long in a pistol offense...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #4
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He should recover just fine but I am thinking injuries may be a constant problem for him...

he has a slim build, he really doesn't have the body frame for taking hits

he won't last too long in a pistol offense...

Slim? I don't know too man slim guys that can put up 375 on the bench press. I agree his gamestyle will have to change or he is going to keep getting hit after hit. He is built for taking some hits but you can be as muscular as you want but if your knee bends the wrong way after you catch a blow on a QB keeper, there's not too much you can do.

Last edited by QUIZZLE : 01-07-2013 at 07:57 PM.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

He's not slim.

6'2 1/2, 220.... He's bigger than Adrian Peterson.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmm...he looks slim to me for some reason

guess he is pretty ripped though

for some reason he doesn't look that big to me...
Old 01-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #7
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
He's not slim.

Looks pretty anorexic to me, Carbine.

QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

maybe he just has thin legs or something...not sure why I thought that

I thought he was built more like a track runner...(I think he was a track runner at Baylor)

but I guess at that weight he has plenty of size...
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
He's not slim.

You're an idiot

Last edited by 28renyoy : 01-07-2013 at 08:07 PM.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

yeah Peterson is a little shorter so not quite as thin...but still close I guess according to what they are listed at

I would have thought AD had like 20-30 lbs on Griffin though...
Old 01-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #11
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Adrian Peterson is 217 like LeBron is 250.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #12
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Problem with RG3 is he becomes reckless once he starts to scramble. He doesn't play it smart and slide and he's always taking hits when he scrambles.

He can last in the pistol offense but maybe they should lower the amount of plays they run out of it. I also don't think they are going to use it as much once RG3 matures as a player as the pistol offense was a good bridge to the NFL to help him adjust.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #13
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

isnt this his 2nd ACL tear in 4 years?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:01 AM   #14
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
hmm...he looks slim to me for some reason

guess he is pretty ripped though

for some reason he doesn't look that big to me...
RG3 is most definitely thin.. He's no McNabb or Culpepper those dudes were built like rocks. Rg reminds me of the Allen Iverson of football.. Strong and ripped but not nearly as compact or big as the defenders going at him.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:41 AM   #15
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Problem with RG3 is he becomes reckless once he starts to scramble. He doesn't play it smart and slide and he's always taking hits when he scrambles.

He can last in the pistol offense but maybe they should lower the amount of plays they run out of it. I also don't think they are going to use it as much once RG3 matures as a player as the pistol offense was a good bridge to the NFL to help him adjust.

He got more careful as the season went on, but still got injured. Oddly enough, he seemed to get less careful after he got hurt (aside from that really early slide against Dallas). It was almost like he was testing it out against Seattle.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: