Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation
Default Are these people still posting?

Toizumi InspiredLebowski Manute for Ever! RedBlackAttack GOBB L.Kizzle Ridonks mlh1981 boozehound sakf JtotheIzzo hateraid kwajo DeuceWallaces qrich & clipps Da KO King ihatetimthomas gencbiba Kebab Stall Seņor Cedric RainierBeachPoet plowking DuMa ALBballer dejordan crisoner AppleNader Heretik32 Smokee kumquat MarloStanfield hito da god Sharas El Kabong AKADSgigantes Sonic R JayGuevara 2LeTTeRS KeylessEntry Day La Ghetto

Each and one of them added quality to the boards. I dont think I've seen them around lately? If this is ISH how it's gonna be, I'll never make it to my '750 reasons why I like basketball' celebration topic.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM   #2
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Are these people still posting?

InspiredLebowski, GOBB, and DuMa have been around, haven't they?
Pushxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:37 AM   #3
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Someone dig up that scarface hoodie gencbiba used to wear . One of the funniest pics ive ever seen on here
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:43 AM   #4
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

L.Kizzle has threads all over the place.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #5
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I gave plowking his account back, although I've only seen him post sparingly
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:11 AM   #6
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

KeylessEntry and Roy Munson are two I would love to see around here again.

Marlo, what happened to him?
Jay-G?
Da KO King?
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:23 AM   #7
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm pretty sure Marlo still posts in the NFL forum.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh man Senor Cedric. You totally missed out on that shit, his fall from grace was one of the defining ISH moments of the year.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:28 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think we can safely assume JayGuevara is dead.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
Chapallaz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Oh man Senor Cedric. You totally missed out on that shit, his fall from grace was one of the defining ISH moments of the year.
What was it?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #11
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
Toizumi InspiredLebowski Manute for Ever! RedBlackAttack GOBB L.Kizzle Ridonks mlh1981 boozehound sakf JtotheIzzo hateraid kwajo DeuceWallaces qrich & clipps Da KO King ihatetimthomas gencbiba Kebab Stall Seņor Cedric RainierBeachPoet plowking DuMa ALBballer dejordan crisoner AppleNader Heretik32 Smokee kumquat MarloStanfield hito da god Sharas El Kabong AKADSgigantes Sonic R JayGuevara 2LeTTeRS KeylessEntry Day La Ghetto

Each and one of them added quality to the boards. I dont think I've seen them around lately? If this is ISH how it's gonna be, I'll never make it to my '750 reasons why I like basketball' celebration topic.

Many of the posters you listed have been posting here regularly, and often.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:28 AM   #12
Chapallaz
Banned

Wow you're right about some. I guess it's hard to see the quality posters when there's so many shits running around here.

Manute for Ever!
Ridonks
sakf
JtotheIzzo
kwajo
ihatetimthomas
gencbiba
Kebab Stall
Seņor Cedric
RainierBeachPoet
dejordan
AppleNader
Heretik32
Smokee
MarloStanfield
hito da god
Sharas
AKADS
Sonic R
JayGuevara
KeylessEntry
Day La Ghetto

all havent been around altely as far as I can see.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #13
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ridonks - if you look at his profile, it says "last activity: 12-31-2012 01:06 AM."

many are like that, too... they want to read, but don't necessarily have time / interest to write. i do that all the time, myself.

jtotheizzo will probably be posting as long as jeff runs insidehoops. if you know what i mean. :P

anyway, thanks for putting me on your list, although note-- i'm not part of any "AKADS" mechanism that i'm aware of. :O
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
Wow you're right about some. I guess it's hard to see the quality posters when there's so many shits running around here.

Manute for Ever!
Ridonks
sakf
JtotheIzzo
kwajo
ihatetimthomas
gencbiba
Kebab Stall
Seņor Cedric
RainierBeachPoet
dejordan
AppleNader
Heretik32
Smokee
MarloStanfield
hito da god
Sharas
AKADS
Sonic R
JayGuevara
KeylessEntry
Day La Ghetto

all havent been around altely as far as I can see.

Smokee is Godzuki
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #15
Chapallaz
Banned

Good to see you/them still around then. Quaslity is hard to find the past 2-3 years.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: