Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Arrow The Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

Dexter Season 6 Teaser Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgCPwvJAMrk

Dexter Season 6 Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcQT5kEb2ws

A Message From Dexter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IXnlkgUwQ

and finally...

Dexter Season 6 Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGslI_KcM

This season looks much better then last season. Dexter is refocussed and committed to killing again, which provides a much better show then with a Dexter filled with guilt. The theme of this season is obviously going to be religion, with a new string of murders tied to a new serial killer(s) for Dexter to hunt down. It looks like we could be in for the best season since season 4. The new season premiers in 1 month (October 2nd). What do you guys think?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

They should have ended this show with some dignity a long time ago. Money > quality is all I'm seeing. This show was engaging at one point. Now it's a borderline cartoon.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
They should have ended this show with some dignity a long time ago. Money > quality is all I'm seeing. This show was engaging at one point. Now it's a borderline cartoon.

I mean if thats your word...but ending it a long time ago? I thought season 5 was a big step down from the usual great story the show has but Season 4 wasn't that long ago. If you think Season 4 was Money > Quality or Cartoonish or what ever you think than I'm not sure what you were watching. Season 4 put the show on the map as one of the best Dramas on television and its hard to argue against that. Only 1 bad season out of 5? I'm willing to give this show a chance on the 6th. Especially because they realized people didn't want to see a Dexter filled with guilt, they wanted him to be the cold hearted killer he is, and if you watched the videos, Dexter says it himself, he's back to his old ways.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

A long time ago? Like when? Every season was good up until last season.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
A long time ago? Like when? Every season was good up until last season.
I thought last season was better than season 3 (IMO, the show's low point so far).
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #6
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I thought last season was better than season 3 (IMO, the show's low point so far).

Completely agree. Season three was pretty bad and I went into Season 4 with very low expectations, but god dammit. Season 5 was a step down from 4 (and 1 and 2) but definitely better than 3.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

So pumped for this season.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #8
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are we really going to act like this show didn't peak during Doake's murder?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #9
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Are we really going to act like this show didn't peak during Doake's murder?
Doakes was a good storyline but he was an annoying little bitch. Also, how do you forget about The Trinity Killer? Season 4 has been by far the best season.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really like the show. I do think it's beginning to suffer from redundancy. How long can we still care about Dexter's internal morality conflict. Last season wasn't great, but it wasn't as bad as I've heard it described.

Season 4 was spectacular, but it was missing that mystery element of who the killer was, which is why I liked season 1 the best. But I've been entertained by every season.

I do find the side characters to be a little one note. With the exception of Dex's sister, there really isn't a fully fleshed out character in the show, but I can live with it because the show is really about Dexter and his own personality.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
Ben Jordan
Good High School Starter

Ben Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation here

Love this show. I wonder how Quinn will deal with knowing about Dexter.

Also, from the trailer I couldn't really tell, but was that black guy with the glasses mos def?
Ben Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #12
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Jordan
Love this show. I wonder how Quinn will deal with knowing about Dexter.

Also, from the trailer I couldn't really tell, but was that black guy with the glasses mos def?

yah it was
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #13
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I really like the show. I do think it's beginning to suffer from redundancy. How long can we still care about Dexter's internal morality conflict.

Yeah apparently Dexter has a reawakening this season and feels that what he's doing is the right thing and all of the morality stuff is over. It seems like he's going back to the Season 1 Dexter.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #14
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Agree that this show should have ended already. IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING EVERY SEASON. Add a new dimension already, Deb needs to discover Dexter or something that actually has consequences. Also, do we really give a shit about Angel and Batista's marriage or all of that other crap that has NOTHING to do with Dexter or actual drama? Give me a break. It's just empty boring filler.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #15
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

3 and 5 were under par but I hate 5 more cause of Stiles. She annoyed the hell out of me.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: