Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here
Default Another Beat I Made

A sort of Timbaland style beat I just made in the 2013. Take listen let me know what you think.

http://soundcloud.com/nihilismdotco/...p-memories-rap

Happy new year bitches!
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default Re: Another Beat I Made

ayo we light a candle, run laps around the english channel...
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

The drums are terrible. They snare sounds very flat. Make the drums sounds more live. Hi-hats also and kick drum, bring them up and space them out.

Also, who do you look up to as producers? Whoever you look up too, study their craft and try to emulate them down to a tee. Once you've accomplished that, you can branch of and make your own sound.

I look up to Teddy Riley, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Babyface, Prince, Jesse Johnson, the Neptunes, Timbaland and the Jacksons as producers.

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 01-01-2013 at 09:39 PM.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #4
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Makes me think of Capone and Noreaga

This to be exact.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:15 AM   #6
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
The drums are terrible. They snare sounds very flat. Make the drums sounds more live. Hi-hats also and kick drum, bring them up and space them out.

Also, who do you look up to as producers? Whoever you look up too, study their craft and try to emulate them down to a tee. Once you've accomplished that, you can branch of and make your own sound.

I look up to Teddy Riley, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Babyface, Prince, Jesse Johnson, the Neptunes, Timbaland and the Jacksons as producers.
I am sorry the drums did not please you. But i look up to timbaland and dre the most. I try to recreate what they done did but clearly I'm not good enough yet.

I honestly had no intention of liking this in anyway to the Noreaga song but the main melody does sound similiar.

but thanks for the feedback
Old 01-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #7
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
Wtf is Nore talking about here anyway
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: