Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default I Want to Join the Peace Corps

Thoughts?

Drawbacks? Benefits?

Im really not doing anything special with my life, which in itself is not a good reason to saddle up and start a two year commitment. However, I know when I have been the happiest and felt the best in my life is when I am out working with people, trying to help them with practical challenges and trying to be a solid and standup addition to the community. Service makes me feel fulfilled.

I served a 2 year LDS mission already, so im behind in school for being 21 with only a single year completed (45 credits total). Thoughts are to finish the Associates/play basketball at the school I was at during the PC application process and leave shortly after.

I don't care what I do. I would certainly prefer teaching kids, possibly english except I am not super adept at learning new languages myself (some french, little bits of espanol). Hell, I would even take some of my elective college classes based on prepping me for such a venture.

I need a sounding board. Help me out peeps.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: