Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-02-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Default This video kind of f*cked me up and changed my worldview a bit.

I guess you have to be a bit smart and a deeper thinker and not like those people who are always denying this and that and saying this can't be true and blah blah and a bit slow ...

Anyways .. truely mind boggling stuff if you grasp the concepts in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuANDlrTHyI
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:32 AM   #2
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Default Re: This video kind of f*cked me up and changed my worldview a bit.

yes we are all in a very complex comp program....(think GTA Vll but on steroids)...we interact with enviroments and have feeling and emotion based on the events.

- just like GTA when people get ran over or shot they bleed to death......except we have more animations and way better graphics.

- now all we got to do is find the programmer/GOD
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
yes we are all in a very complex comp program....(think GTA Vll but on steroids)...we interact with enviroments and have feeling and emotion based on the events.

- just like GTA when people get ran over or shot they bleed to death......except we have more animations and way better graphics.

Good to see someone actually taking the time to understand this concept. Kudos buddy.

I guess it is kind of like GTA, where the world you are living in is what you can dictate within your own mind since what you see is a production of your thoughts and brain and not what is in the real world if that makes any sense.

I think all the rich people and geniuses knew this a long time ago and they've been mind f*cking us to control us.

It is quite mind blowing how the video breaks everything down.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:14 AM   #4
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

For there to be a programmer aka GOD there has to be a level of evolution in technology, mathematics, computer science, psychology, etc. far beyond what we are capable of knowing.

This GOD has to be a civilization far beyond our evolution that thinks like us, looks like us, knows our habits and motives, and has the technological capabilities to tap into our pineal glands to dictate and create the world we live in, not to mention, trap us in this world and only allow a glimpse of another dimension through our dreams.

I think GOD truly is an alien. This is too concrete, mathematical, and concise to be spiritual. There is a formula to this all I think.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #5
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

So lets enlarge our pineal gland.. the process of enlargening our brain at birth so our pineal glands can be the size of a golf ball.. this will give us a true advantage in life but you will also suffer the consequence of having large head in a small headed society.. but if this get's us closer to the pathway of different dimensions or a direct link to the all seeing eye then I say why not? let's go for it.. I'm sure experiments and studies are going on about this as we speak in a laboratory in koreas.. and by koreas I mean bof north and south..
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #7
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

That vid is a crock of bull -- they take the facts in twist them into some mystical nonsense
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #8
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Imagine that the entire existence of the universe, from the Big Bang, the formation of the solar system, to the dinosaurs, the entire history of the human race, and the forseeable future is ALL happening in a cosmic blink of an eye in the moment before the REAL universe is sucked into nothingness.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #9
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
That vid is a crock of bull -- they take the facts in twist them into some mystical nonsense

Pretty much. It is just pseudo-intellectual masturbation. All they are doing is taking the fact that our sensory perception of the universe is only a rough and removed approximation and saying that reality is just an illusion altogether, then they throw in some eastern religious ideas and they are home and hosed for guys like IamRambo to lap it up.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #10
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Pretty much. It is just pseudo-intellectual masturbation. All they are doing is taking the fact that our sensory perception of the universe is only a rough and removed approximation and saying that reality is just an illusion altogether, then they throw in some eastern religious ideas and they are home and hosed for guys like IamRambo to lap it up.

This viewpoint is childish and lacks a philosophical foundation. These ideas have been expounded upon, debated, and pretty much held in high regard in the intellectual world from Berkeley, Hume, Hegel, and then to Kant.

It is nothing new; great thinkers have known this for years ever since Descartes utter the famous words, "I think therefore I am."

It is not that these concepts are "wrong" per se but more like your lack of understanding is completely atrocious and not worthy of serious consideration.

Stop being such a troll and let the intellectuals debate on a concept they are clearly more open to accept. F*ckin' hoodlum. Go back to your comic books and debate on whether or not wonder woman has bigger t*ts than cat woman.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 01-02-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #11
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
It is not that these concepts are "wrong" per se but more like your lack of understanding is completely atrocious and not worthy of serious consideration.

My lack of understanding? You don't even know what I know, or what I understand. What are you even talking about?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #12
shlver
코비=GOAT

I stopped watching after the narrator tried to explain that the light from the candle doesn't illuminate the inside of the skull.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #13
irondarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
This viewpoint is childish and lacks a philosophical foundation. These ideas have been expounded upon, debated, and pretty much held in high regard in the intellectual world from Berkeley, Hume, Hegel, and then to Kant.

It is nothing new; great thinkers have known this for years ever since Descartes utter the famous words, "I think therefore I am."

Stop being such a troll and let the intellectuals debate on a concept they are clearly more open to accept. F*ckin' hoodlum. Go back to your comic books and debate on whether or not wonder woman has bigger t*ts than cat woman.
How could you possibly expect a intellectual debate when all you do is childishly attack anybody who has a different viewpoint then you?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #14
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #15
Mach_3
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
I stopped watching after the narrator tried to explain that the light from the candle doesn't illuminate the inside of the skull.

It's a nice little vid (well the first half that i watched) but it doesn't explain or prove much
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: