Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #16
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Quincy Douby goes off for 75 points in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
If anybody knows where some video of this game is, post the link. A full-game download link would be even better.

http://sports.163.com/13/0102/21/8K8...892OII538T0005

Short highlights.

http://www.zhiboba.cc/pp.html?id=Ef1u7FS6Kmh5yjGXBw

Full game link streaming.

Last edited by LJJ : 01-02-2013 at 01:17 PM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #17
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Excellent!! Thanks.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #18
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The quality on that stream seems kind of mediocre, but reading too many Chinese websites hurts my brain.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #19
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
The quality on that stream seems kind of mediocre, but reading too many Chinese websites hurts my brain.
I can't read any Chinese websites at all, so you're good to go.

One more question: any way to download the game? I'm trying with the Firefox DownloadHelper add-on, but its going very slow.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #20
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Say what you want, but he got a better unibrow than AD.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #21
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I wonder what prime Yao could average in China, a 22-year old Yao was already a 35ppg, 20rpg and 75%FG player before he joined NBA.

Not much more than that. They allow pure zone defense in the CBA. So that's about the maximum for a big man.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #22
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Chinese league and Euroleague - where NBA scrubs become GODS

You are a god damn ****ing moron.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #23
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Douby was a monster in high school. Surprised he didn't play even better at rutgers than he did. This doesn't surprise me. If you don't have the attributes to bother his shot he gets in a sick rhythm.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #24
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ is considered somewhat coolmattvNJ is considered somewhat coolmattvNJ is considered somewhat cool

nice seeing a fellow rutgers boy do it up.... had higher hopes for him also Herve Lamizana i had higher hopes for. I wish we could revamp our bball program.... a shame we blow
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #25
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I youtubed all his buckets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRjXhro6Uiw
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #26
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I remember him for his unibrow.

Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: