Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #31
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are these people still posting?

check and mate
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #32
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
First he kicked up some big drama with Smokee ultimately resulting in him using certain database access at his job to find out Smokee's contact info and place of employement (which turned out to be wrong? I dont really remember), which he proceeded to post on ISH.

Eventually all the attention he drew to himself culminated into someone digging up pictures of Ced's fiance (he already posted himself) and the entire board including guys like Gobb and Booze making fun of her looks and everyone sporting her face for an avy. Ced had nervous breakdown because of it that lasted about a week, it was glorious.
I dont think I ever made fun of his fiancee. He was one of the posters on this board I legitimately liked.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #33
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
You're letting him off easy. Words can't describe how hilarious his breakdown was. I love how he made a thread petitioning for millwad to be banned and then it resulted in him having a meltdown and imposing a self-ban. He was also supposedly reporting every post about him or his fiance multiple times a few seconds after they were posted.

The guy had mental issues, seriously.

During one day he sent me 2 PM's, the first one was about how horrible I was as a person and that I will burn in hell for the things I've done (not delleting the quote of the post where he put up a pic of his girl) and that he would punch me out if he ever saw me.

He followed that up with PM'ing me about how we shouldn't argue, haha..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #34
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
The guy had mental issues, seriously.

During one day he sent me 2 PM's, the first one was about how horrible I was as a person and that I will burn in hell for the things I've done (not delleting the quote of the post where he put up a pic of his girl) and that he would punch me out if he ever saw me.

He followed that up with PM'ing me about how we shouldn't argue, haha..
Im still around but with my work schedule I don't get to watch much basketball and dont have the time to post much but I do from time to time.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: