Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-02-2013, 05:49 AM   #1
PistolPete44
Banned

PistolPete44 has decent reputation
Default Lettuce be real, George Karl is a moron

Javale Mcgee should be at least offered 30 minutes to play considering his size and talent
Seriously forget about the "dumb plays" thingy
even pippen passes to a ref and hit him
PistolPete44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation
Default Re: Lettuce be real, George Karl is a moron

HE IS ONE OF the better coaches in the league
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti
HE IS ONE OF the better coaches in the league
Actually, I think he is very overrated coach.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #4
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

I would take Karl over Brooks.
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #5
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete44
Javale Mcgee should be at least offered 30 minutes to play considering his size and talent
Seriously forget about the "dumb plays" thingy
even pippen passes to a ref and hit him

Is this English?
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:57 AM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrrhusX

I'd take Karl over any current coach other than Pop.

Adelman, Carlisle are tossups.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:09 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

I believe Javale has asthma issues

I agree his minutes should go up a little (to about 24mpg, maybe 28 in the playoffs), but i like his role as an energy guy off the bench. No point having Javale and Faried in there to start the game.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #8
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

George Karl is one of the best coaches in the league. I think he knows what he's doing.

Besides, JaVale McGee SHOULD have his minutes kept under 30, if he stays out there too long he tries to do too much. In short bursts he looks to make as much an impact as he can while he's still out there, that's great coaching if you ask me
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #9
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
If a coaching switch was made, less than one week after joining the Thunder, Karl would be in a nasty public spat with Westbrook.

Then he would try to have KD traded because of the belief that his system would make the team successful, above having superstars.

I don't think highly of Brooks, but I'll take him over Karl -- especially for OKC -- any day.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Mike D'Antoni for George Karl
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #11
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
Actually, I think he is very overrated coach.
you my friend is correct
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #12
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

how can people say GK is a very good coach? he's decent at best

he is BY FAR the worst defensive coach in the league. no question about it

he has NO PLAYS, like at all. we have lost waaaaay to many games because of his lack of good inbound plays at the end of games

all he does is tell his players to run, play defense (he just says it, doesnt make any adjustments), get to the basket/line or shoot 3's. thats it.

and he doesnt set high enough goals for his team. he's fine with just making the playoffs

Last edited by kurple : 01-02-2013 at 11:04 AM.
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #13
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

He's a very overrated coach. Can't believe he hasn't been fired yet. Kroenke is retarded. Terrible game day coach. Not to mention a total media diva, who will just as soon throw guys under the bus as praise them if someone shows up with media credentials.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
how can people say GK is a very good coach? he's decent at best

he is BY FAR the worst defensive coach in the league. no question about it

he has NO PLAYS, like at all. we have lost waaaaay to many games because of his lack of good inbound plays at the end of games

all he does is tell his players to run, play defense (he just says it, doesnt make any adjustments), get to the basket/line or shoot 3's. thats it.

and he doesnt set high enough goals for his team. he's fine with just making the playoffs

Sounds like Doc Rivers to me. I haven't seen the guy draw up a last second play in 2 years. I haven't seen him make real in game adjustments since before the 2010 finals. The team defense is worse and worse every season.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

George Carl reminds me of Andy Reid for some reason.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: