Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Chris Smoove

Does anybody watch this guy's videos on Youtube? He plays NBA 2k13 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and makes informative game videos. The videos are hilarious and always helpful.

Anybody else watch him? Link to his Youtube account

(yes I know there's a video game forum)
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Smoove

We could have our own Youtube channel playing games if you F*CKING GET ME3 AND SAINTS ROW THE THIRD MFER!!!
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
We could have our own Youtube channel playing games if you F*CKING GET ME3 AND SAINTS ROW THE THIRD MFER!!!

You have Saints Row for PS3? I've never seen you on it
Old 12-31-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i played cod with him before for a few hours. his voice was weird as fck and it kind of sounded like he was using a voice changer or something.

had several games posting better scores than him as well.

i dont watch cod or 2k commentaries anymore but his 2k ones are probably the best cause he's super good.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:56 PM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
You have Saints Row for PS3? I've never seen you on it

I'm going to get it early next year. We can do a co-op playthrough. You would need a mic too.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:19 PM   #6
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ha haaaaaaaa
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:47 PM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Him, QJB, and and Spades are my favorite 2K commentators. Him and KSI(Fifa) are the two funniest commentators on YT imo.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:56 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

KingGreqo is the best 2k commentator though. I miss Greatstorybro too. I wish they didn't retire.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #9
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I respect what you guys are in to, I just haven't ever been able to see the point or merit to watching NBA 2K commentaries. I like playing NBA 2K, I just don't like watching someone else play it on YouTube while they talk about their fictional careers. It's altogether a strange phenomenon to me.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #10
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Dude has a video with tony parker.

Those video game commentary guys on youtube make some serious cash.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pewdiepie

The guy on this channel has made over 3 million in cash at 200k per month and has almost 1 billion views on youtube.

6-16 year olds love watching people play video games.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:47 AM   #11
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropStep
Dude has a video with tony parker.

Those video game commentary guys on youtube make some serious cash.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pewdiepie

The guy on this channel has made over 3 million in cash at 200k per month and has almost 1 billion views on youtube.

6-16 year olds love watching people play video games.

Yea that youtube money is good. Crazy how much some people make.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:57 AM   #12
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pewdiepie is a sad excuse for a human being and the fact that he makes a living off of screaming is silly.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:10 AM   #13
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like Smoove for his 2k stuff because he's the best at it. They have gotten a bit stale because I'm used to his style. I don't like his COD videos. He's good and all, but he mostly uses overused classes.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:18 AM   #14
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, Chris Smoove is awesome.

I also like QJB, Ipodkingcarter and Kspade for 2K videos. QJB has the same phrases, but they never fail to make me laugh.

I don't even play Madden, but I like watching people play it. My favourite Madden commentators are Dukethekilla, WyzaNow and xChaseMoney (Chase is my favourite gaming commentator period, not that well known but funny as hell, would recommend checking him out).
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:15 AM   #15
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I respect what you guys are in to, I just haven't ever been able to see the point or merit to watching NBA 2K commentaries. I like playing NBA 2K, I just don't like watching someone else play it on YouTube while they talk about their fictional careers. It's altogether a strange phenomenon to me.

I understand where you're coming from. But some people just like to watch other people play, especially if they're good. His videos are also very informative while being comical at the same time. I always learn a lot of new things from his commentaries.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: