Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-04-2013, 01:12 PM   #31
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: What is your ethnicity? (and two bonus questions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Question brotha pauk?

Why the f*ck are Montenegron guys so fukking tall and Albos so fukkin short?
Also why are Romanian/Bulgo/Albo girls so fukking gorgeous and feminine and Greek/Macedonian women so goddamn fat and hairy and manly looking? (No offense)

Furthermore, why does one part of SE europe have a bunch of stocky bearded Muslim looking guys who are strong as fukk and participate in organ human traffiking while the other part has a bunch of -ovic sounding dudes who like to camp by the baseline and shoot threes and smoke all day and eat cevapi.

Furthermore, do all of you collectively hate the Serbs? I know the Kosovo/Bos/Albo Muslims and the Christian Croatins aren't the bset of friend, but they seem to be a-okay.

Albo's really aren't that short, it all depends where they are from. The Kosovar Albanians and the Albanians from Northern Albania are tall people(over 6 feet average) but the other ones are pretty short.

In general Balkan people are reported to be the tallest in the world and I think it has to do with the mountains. Montenegrin are giants lol

And Albanians aren't muslim. Majority of them are atheistic/agnostic
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #32
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

HALF IRISH HALF ITALIAN HALF MEXICAN
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #33
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Because:

On a more serious note, Albanians are a completely different ethnicity from us SLAVS (Croats, Slovenians, Serbs, Bosnians, Macedonians, Montenegrins)... so it might have something to do with that

Whoa, you have then seen some very random people... because by majority any other balkan women/men > albanian men/women... trust me.. Croatian/Bosnian/Slovenian/Montenegrin women are the most beautiful... and the hardest ones to tame.. :)

lmao.... Anyways, its just an ideology presented to us (slavs) by the Turks very long time ago, we are all the same people/culture/language really.... except the Albos... Islam is very different here culturally, what you see/learn from Islam as an American is very stereotypic and very Arabic/middleeastern, the women wearing headscarfs, the men with the beards and turbans and white pyjamas... lol... that is more about culture rather than religion, non of that is obligatory as a Muslim haha... its just like the Christian culture difference in Sweden and Mexico... understand?? But here, you wont see the difference between a Christian or Muslim woman/man here in any way... unless that Muslim is from Saudi Arabia and that Christian is from Mexico or Africa or something....

Because that is life here! We are born with a sports ball in one hand and Cevapi or Pita or Cufte or Burek on the other! Those calories need to be burned somehow, but we dont like to overwork, shooting threes is as far is it goes and thats why we are good at it, lol

Nah, generally all (including Slovenians, Croats, especially Croats) hate/hated Serbs more than anybody else, mostly due to their politics and support for what happened in the 90s for example... has nothing to do with religion, trust me, how else would you explain Serbs genocide, war on Croats???? Croats hate Serbs probably more than anybody.... Its not Serbian peoples fault entirely, its their dictators fault Milosevic.... dude was crazy, tried to overtake all Yugoslavian states so it should be called Serbia, he literally was the reason to everything that happened to Yugoslavia...

The hate is generally over right now, its all love and peace, i have friends of all corners, we never mention politics, we try to move on, not forget, but just move on.... the only conflict that still exists and will probably never vanish completely is between Albanians and Serbs in Kosovo........

PS: Albanians (Sqiptars) migrated to Yugoslavia, they are not Slavs like everybody else and dont speak our language and most of them cant speak our language to this day which is Slovenian, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Macedonian, Montegrin, all the same really, just dialects... with that last part being said you can now maybe imagine how stupid this war was, its like if California battles Arizona, Texas or something causing all those states to split from "USA" and now are their own nations/countries... :

PS #2: What a god damn shame Yugoslavia split up, we dominated basketball and would dominate basketball still to this day in Europe... and even given USA the best fight they ever had in the Olympics and maybe even win due to the teamwork, effort & will... :)

PS: Albanians didn't migrate to Yugoslavia lol.. They are indigenous to the area and they speak their own language..

Bosniaks/Croats/Serbs are the same ethnicity, it's just religion has separated them.. Croats=Catholic, Bosniaks = Muslims, Serbs=Orthodox
Old 01-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #34
blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
PS: Albanians didn't migrate to Yugoslavia lol.. They are indigenous to the area and they speak their own language..

Bosniaks/Croats/Serbs are the same ethnicity, it's just religion has separated them.. Croats=Catholic, Bosniaks = Muslims, Serbs=Orthodox
i wouldn't say the same there are some differences other than religion
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #35
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

1 Parents are from Ghana
2 Can't imagine being another ethnicity really
3 Good food,good music,funny movies
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #36
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-Rn-Pst2w
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #37
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

My roots make me a European mutt. My Grandfather on my mother's side was from Luxembourg and when I first visited there I couldn't get over how much I looked exactly like the people there. (And Belgium to an extent). When I first posted a pic here LJJ joked that I look so American. Not so, more Flemish. I'm also British and French on my Mom's side, Scottish and German on my dad's.

I wouldn't mind a little Italian and African added to the mixture.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #38
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Picker
1 Parents are from Ghana
2 Can't imagine being another ethnicity really
3 Good food,good music,funny movies

Love Ghana's national soccer team, they are beasts!
I will never forgive Asamoah Gyan for missing that penalty..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #39
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

jewish american
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #40
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
3. Louis CK said it best: Louis CK <---- A must watch.
I'll have you know I went on a Louis CK spree on youtube and ended up watching most of the first season of his show last night because of this link. Just hilarious.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #41
red1
Dinosaurs

1. african. both parents from somalia.
2. hmm what ethnicity would I mix with. samoan would be interesting, would be the first mix of that kind
3. would I like to change my species? nah Im cool with being human. dolphins are aight too, maybe be a cheetah for a day
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #42
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
1. african. both parents from somalia.
2. hmm what ethnicity would I mix with. samoan would be interesting, would be the first mix of that kind
3. would I like to change my species? nah Im cool with being human. dolphins are aight too, maybe be a cheetah for a day

BRB, NFL
Old 01-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #43
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
BRB, NFL
yeah samoans have godly genetics for size and strength. there was that statistic where a samoan is 50 times more likely than the average athlete to make it in the nfl
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #44
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
My roots make me a European mutt. My Grandfather on my mother's side was from Luxembourg and when I first visited there I couldn't get over how much I looked exactly like the people there. (And Belgium to an extent). When I first posted a pic here LJJ joked that I look so American. Not so, more Flemish. I'm also British and French on my Mom's side, Scottish and German on my dad's.

I wouldn't mind a little Italian and African added to the mixture.

Not a good combination, Italians hate niqqers.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #45
D.J.
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Black and white; mom is white and dad is black.

Same here. Dad is Bahamaian and mom is Irish/German.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: