Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #76
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA
 
9erempiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California of America
Posts: 12,694
9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Here's some tweets from the Rape Crew and the parents of one of the boys:







The most shocking thing is these kids were caught on social media and you would think the parents would learn from this. Here is the parent's making their own mistake on social media as well.









Father's FB


Last edited by 9erempiree : 01-04-2013 at 06:32 PM.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #77
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,178
Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

I hope Michael Nodianos has to try to sleep through a wang in the butthole when he gets to prison.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #78
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,178
Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

They probably just need to reboot and try again.

Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #79
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,158
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Yeah, that coach sure sounds like a model citizen!
I'm not sure what the definition of a model citizen is, but I would certainly say that he is a great person having known the man for all of my 33 years.

I don't know exactly what happened with the New York Times reporter, but I've heard that he was being absolutely hounded for days by these people and repeatedly gave a no comment. He was walking to his car and two reporters approached him and an argument ensued, with several people -- including the reporters -- involved.

Regardless, he isn't being baselessly accused of saying a mean thing to a reporter. I will ask again -- How is an argument with a reporter proof of involvement in a rape case?

At least you've gone beyond the localleaks nonsense, though, and have started to read articles with standards, bylines, etc. I just don't think a person's entire life and 40 years of service to a community should be wiped away because of a quote in a newspaper. Then again, I actually know the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Looks like RedBlackAttack was incorrect after all. It's true that two of them were suspended from playing, but not until 8 games into the season (out of 10 games). Whoopty doo!

When did I say more than two (or any) were suspended from playing football? I said, when it came to light that these guys had admitted to being at the party (they had previously denied it), they were suspended from school (and obviously extracurricular activities).


The Facebook messages, Tweets, etc. listed above are disgusting and I have absolutely no intent on defending them. As far as I'm concerned, all the people involved, be it present or on the Internet, should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law or otherwise.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 01-04-2013 at 06:43 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #80
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,178
Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The Facebook messages, Tweets, etc. listed above are disgusting and I have absolutely no intent on defending them. As far as I'm concerned, all the people involved, be it present or on the Internet, should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law or otherwise.
That's all we wanted to hear.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #81
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11,851
tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

***** ass fvcking kids.. Should go right to the pen. See how big they feel there.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #82
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,635
CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

don't worry guys, when they get in jail i paid a couple of inmates to do my bidding.

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #83
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,158
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
That's all we wanted to hear.
When did I say or even insinuate otherwise? My gripe comes from the unfounded claims by hackers and nameless bloggers that other people were involved when there was never a shred of proof behind it and an entire city of people being colored with the same brush unjustly.

I've always been very clear that I have no sympathy for those involved, either directly or indirectly.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:29 AM   #84
MetsPackers
new based god
 
MetsPackers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,863
MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That roster is from the beginning of the season. No alleged rapists played a down for the team. In fact, only two teenagers are being accused of partaking in the rape. Those are Trent Mays and Malik Richmond, who have been in custody since mid-August.

Others are being implicated for either being at the party and not stopping it or tweeting about it on the Internet.

Well according to google, this is Trent Mays and Malik Richmond:

http://rantsthoughtsmerde.files.word...pg?w=620&h=407


I didn't know they let people who don't make the team or quit take pictures, which are taken towards the end of the season How are they not on the team and included on the roster but they're not team members?

Honestly to me it looks like you're defending pedos and the enablers of racists. I mean shyt, how many pedo friends have you already admitted to having and defended in this thread? Like 3 confirmed child porn collectors. Is the ISH community really gona allow this pedo to try to convince people not to be outraged. Fvck that noise. RBA resident pedo over here trying to get his buddies off the hook; probably chills with the rape crew daily
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:42 AM   #85
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,158
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Well according to google, this is Trent Mays and Malik Richmond:

http://rantsthoughtsmerde.files.word...pg?w=620&h=407


I didn't know they let people who don't make the team or quit take pictures, which are taken towards the end of the season How are they not on the team and included on the roster but they're not team members?

Honestly to me it looks like you're defending pedos and the enablers of racists. I mean shyt, how many pedo friends have you already admitted to having and defended in this thread? Like 3 confirmed child porn collectors. Is the ISH community really gona allow this pedo to try to convince people not to be outraged. Fvck that noise. RBA resident pedo over here trying to get his buddies off the hook; probably chills with the rape crew daily
You are an idiot.

I will repeat it and you can either accept the facts or continue living in a dream world based on things you found on Google... Mays and Richmond never played a single down of football ever for the high school football team. In fact, they were in police custody all season long. They were arrested in mid-August. The season started in late-August.

And, if you want to blindly accept the word of some nameless, faceless blogger on the Internet, that is your perogative, but I would encourage you to download the guy's email whom you are labeling a "pedo" and find proof to back it up. His email account is available through kyAnonymous and can be easily found.

There is a good reason why there has been no police action or prosecution of any of that stuff... Because there is absolutely no evidence to support it. But, by all means... Continue being a sheep and believing something just because you read it in a blog. Are we really to that point in our society? Proof or facts are no longer mandatory to destroy someone's reputation in the court of public opinion?

Sad.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:19 AM   #86
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,419
KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Wow. What a thread. Haven't been following this story at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Wait is this even real rape? From what I read in the OP it seemed like they fingered her and that's about it.
Holy ****ing Cow! Real rape! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Guess what? Adminstering a date rape drug to a woman and fingering her is legally real rape in Ohio.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:36 AM   #87
MetsPackers
new based god
 
MetsPackers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,863
MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You are an idiot.

I will repeat it and you can either accept the facts or continue living in a dream world based on things you found on Google... Mays and Richmond never played a single down of football ever for the high school football team. In fact, they were in police custody all season long. They were arrested in mid-August. The season started in late-August.

And, if you want to blindly accept the word of some nameless, faceless blogger on the Internet, that is your perogative, but I would encourage you to download the guy's email whom you are labeling a "pedo" and find proof to back it up. His email account is available through kyAnonymous and can be easily found.

There is a good reason why there has been no police action or prosecution of any of that stuff... Because there is absolutely no evidence to support it. But, by all means... Continue being a sheep and believing something just because you read it in a blog. Are we really to that point in our society? Proof or facts are no longer mandatory to destroy someone's reputation in the court of public opinion?

Sad.

Did you even click the link I posted? Its a picture of those two kids wearing the towns football uniforms; you know, the individual players pictures that are usually taken midseason? Why is it that all links being presented seem to go against everything you're saying?

I'm calling pedo on this one. You make me sick you fvcking pedo and your pedo town; trying to change the subject and make these kids and the town out to be the victims. Fvck that pedo ass town

When you say "they didnt ever play" you probably mean not that season. However, if they had played the 3 years prior, it's kind of safe to call them football players for the town
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:41 AM   #88
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,158
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Adminstering a date rape drug to a woman and fingering her is legally real rape in Ohio.
Prosecution is not alleging a date rape drug was used. I've not seen that even noted as a possibility by any credible source.

Completely agree that fingers constitute rape, though. That isn't even up for debate.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:46 AM   #89
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,158
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Did you even click the link I posted? Its a picture of those two kids wearing the towns football uniforms; you know, the individual players pictures that are usually taken midseason? Why is it that all links being presented seem to go against everything you're saying?
...because I'm well aware of the facts of the case since this is nothing new to me (unlike you). This has been a very widely covered case for six months in the Northeastern Ohio region. It was huge news when the players were arrested in mid-August, you idiot.

If you did proper research, you wouldn't look like a fool.

http://www.news-register.net/page/co...o-Arre---.html

Note the date on that article... Aug. 22. The high school football season in Ohio begins the last week of August. I guess they were breaking out of jail each Friday night to suit up?


Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
I'm calling pedo on this one. You make me sick you fvcking pedo and your pedo town; trying to change the subject and make these kids and the town out to be the victims. Fvck that pedo ass town

When you say "they didnt ever play" you probably mean not that season. However, if they had played the 3 years prior, it's kind of safe to call them football players for the town
Once again, you are a moron who is just talking out of his @ss.

Both kids were sophomores. They never played a down for the varsity football team. They played on the freshman team the year prior to the rape allegations. Then again, what does that have to do with anything?

You dolt.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 AM   #90
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,419
KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You are an idiot.

I will repeat it and you can either accept the facts or continue living in a dream world based on things you found on Google... Mays and Richmond never played a single down of football ever for the high school football team. In fact, they were in police custody all season long. They were arrested in mid-August. The season started in late-August.

A couple of things. I think RBA is correct that we need to look at the facts of this case beyond rumors on the internet. (For example, it's unclear if the girl was administered a date rape drug or was just very drunk.)

However, the man you cited as a role model, seemed to threaten a news reporter. Has he taken responsibility and issued an apology? He also doesn't seem to have been very rigorous in terms of getting to the bottom of what happened. If a couple of players who were no-innocent bystanders weren't discovered until halfway trough the season and especially if the coach claimed not to look at evidence on the internet, how throroughly did he try to get to the bottom of this. He blew up at the Times reporter when they were pressing just this issue.
Quote:
Approached in November to be interviewed about the case, Saccoccia said he did not “do the Internet,” so he had not seen the comments and photographs posted online from that night. When asked again about the players involved and why he chose not to discipline them, he became agitated.

“You made me mad now,” he said, throwing in several expletives as he walked from the high school to his car.

Nearly nose to nose with a reporter, he growled: “You’re going to get yours. And if you don’t get yours, somebody close to you will.”

Also it's just silly to pretend that these two were not associated with the football team because they were arrested before the season began. That's defense lawyer spin. They were expected to be stars on the football team (and I assume played some form of football freshman year.) It hurts your credibility to pretend otherwise. From the Times article.
Quote:
Just before 10 a.m. on Aug. 11, fans who are part of what is called the Big Red Nation poured into Harding Stadium clad in the team’s colors, red and black, to see Big Red’s second scrimmage of the season and to get a sense of how the team would fare this year.

What they saw were two players who stood out from the rest: Mays and Richmond.

Mays, who hails from a nearby town and who went to Steubenville High because of its successful football and wrestling programs, showed off his strong arm at quarterback. Richmond, who the police say came from a troubled home and has lived in Steubenville with guardians since he was 8, dominated as a quick and tall wide receiver. He also was a star of the Big Red basketball and track teams.

The two athletes gave hope to fans that Big Red might be headed back to the top.

Of Mays, one person at the time wrote on JJHuddle.com, a Web site for Ohio high school sports, “If he has the composure, could be very enjoyable to watch that young man grow up with Ma’lik.” Mays and Richmond helped Big Red prevail that day in the scrimmage
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy