Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default NFC East Trash Talk Thread

anybody got a GIF of McCoy tearing up Phillips knee last night? ooooweeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n0k7d8io2I&sns=em

^that was awesome. the spirit of B Dawk lived through us

Last edited by StateProperty : 10-01-2012 at 08:12 AM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Good Job beating the Giants last night...

Now that McNabb is gone and NY won another Super Bowl...
I don't hate you guys near as much as I use to. (It was at it's peek when yall had T.O.)

and yesterday... I was thinking to myself...

am I gonna spend the next 10 years of my life hating RGIII?
What's the Cowboys defense gonna look like when we play this guy?

Anyway... I just want to say that tonight's game has serious playoff ramifications.

if we lose to the Bears... we can pretty much kiss the Wild Card good bye.

only way to get in the playoffs (if we lose tonight) will be by winning the division...
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

I don't hate you guys near as much as I use to. (It was at it's peek when yall had T.O.)

Anyway... I just want to say that tonight's game has serious playoff ramifications.

if we lose to the Bears... we can pretty much kiss the Wild Card good bye.

only way to get in the playoffs (if we lose tonight) will be by winning the division...
You're getting ahead of yourself. Playoffs are never missed in week 4. Not even week 10. But yeah winning these games against other teams who are going to be in wildcard battles and getting that tiebreaker is huge. Philly (5-1 in division last year) made me realize division wins don't mean as much as I thought.

And yeah my hatred for RG3 burns strong. But I also hate their 3rd string QB and I don't even know who he is. He's still a ***.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n0k7d8io2I&sns=em

^that was awesome. the spirit of B Dawk lived through us
It's fun when players get hurt. Not like your season won't end with an injury to your QB or anything.

That said, Eagles are IMO class of the East so far. A notch above the Giants and Cowboys. I know the Giant have injuries, but that's not an excuse if it's a constant. It's freaking constant. We are all made of glass.

Eagle defense is better than i thought but the key is to be patient on both sides of the ball. Giants were not patient and it cost them big. Eagle key is will Vick survive the season (why does he hold onto the ball on screens until he gets hit?) and for him to stay reasonably patient, and also for Reid to not give up on run.

Something about Cowboys i don't believe in.

Last edited by niko : 10-01-2012 at 10:50 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's fun when players get hurt. Not like your season won't end with an injury to your QB or anything.

That said, Eagles are IMO class of the East so far. A notch above the Giants and Cowboys. I know the Giant have injuries, but that's not an excuse if it's a constant. It's freaking constant. We are all made of glass.

Eagle defense is better than i thought but the key is to be patient on both sides of the ball. Giants were not patient and it cost them big. Eagle key is will Vick survive the season (why does he hold onto the ball on screens until he gets hit?) and for him to stay reasonably patient, and also for Reid to not give up on run.

Something about Cowboys i don't believe in.
stop giving us respect in this thread asshole

Assss-hollleeee....assss-holleeee...asss-holleeeee...
Old 10-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQPAxiv1SKU

this is what we need a gif of...

Just leveled.

that looked painful.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

anyone got a gif of the eagles last super bowl win? oh yeah, video was nothing but blurry specks back than
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #8
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
anyone got a gif of the eagles last super bowl win? oh yeah, video was nothing but blurry specks back than

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #9
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

when we lose to the Bears... we can pretty much kiss the Wild Card good bye.

Fix
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're getting ahead of yourself. Playoffs are never missed in week 4. Not even week 10. But yeah winning these games against other teams who are going to be in wildcard battles and getting that tiebreaker is huge. Philly (5-1 in division last year) made me realize division wins don't mean as much as I thought.

And yeah my hatred for RG3 burns strong. But I also hate their 3rd string QB and I don't even know who he is. He's still a ***.
I disagree...playoffs CAN be won or lost week 1

we all know the reality of it is that any game is just as important as the next...divisional games being ahead of non divisional

mathematically speaking week 1 = week 17...they mean the exact same if both are divisional or non divisional

but we football fans like to pretend it only really "matters" in the late weeks...IT MATTERS EVERY WEEK
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:29 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
stop giving us respect in this thread asshole

Assss-hollleeee....assss-holleeee...asss-holleeeee...

Hey, i'm letting you have your moment. It is your time you know, regular season and all that.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I disagree...playoffs CAN be won or lost week 1

we all know the reality of it is that any game is just as important as the next...divisional games being ahead of non divisional

mathematically speaking week 1 = week 17...they mean the exact same if both are divisional or non divisional

but we football fans like to pretend it only really "matters" in the late weeks...IT MATTERS EVERY WEEK
It matters every week but there i still time to catch up. If we are racing and i fall behind you it matters but you still have most of the race to know you need to catch up. There is time to changes things.

I wouldn't doubt the Cowboys think like you do, it would explain a lot.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It matters every week but there i still time to catch up. If we are racing and i fall behind you it matters but you still have most of the race to know you need to catch up. There is time to changes things.

I wouldn't doubt the Cowboys think like you do, it would explain a lot.
well I hope they think every game matters...lol

"ehh...who cares it is just week 1, we can catch up later!" is a horrible mind set...probably what Eli was thinking last night though
Old 10-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
well I hope they think every game matters...lol

"ehh...who cares it is just week 1, we can catch up later!" is a horrible mind set...probably what Eli was thinking last night though
Every game matters, but they don't matter the same. If you think they do you're confused.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Every game matters, but they don't matter the same. If you think they do you're confused.
no you are confused

mathematically speaking they are exactly the same...just one is played at an earlier point in time than another

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: