Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #436
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kyrie Irving is believable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He abused the hell out of the NYK defense. And some instances they rode him trying to push him off balance and still got owned. Wow.
I was really looking forward to seeing he and Dion on the floor together after Waiters had been playing so well in the previous three games. The Knicks were able to pretty much throw their entire defense at trying to stop Kyrie down the stretch and it worked to some extent, though he still had 5 points in 6 minutes and a couple really big baskets.

Still, not having another playmaking threat on the floor showed. I just don't think teams will be able to do that with both those guys out there, as easily as Dion has been getting to the basket lately.

I guess that was the idea when Byron Scott pleaded for the front office to draft Dion. Hopefully he plays tomorrow. They have the potential to be a dynamic duo.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #437
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I was really looking forward to seeing he and Dion on the floor together after Waiters had been playing so well in the previous three games. The Knicks were able to pretty much throw their entire defense at trying to stop Kyrie down the stretch and it worked to some extent, though he still had 5 points in 6 minutes and a couple really big baskets.

Still, not having another playmaking threat on the floor showed. I just don't think teams will be able to do that with both those guys out there, as easily as Dion has been getting to the basket lately.

I guess that was the idea when Byron Scott pleaded for the front office to draft Dion. Hopefully he plays tomorrow. They have the potential to be a dynamic duo.

Kyrie got them 3 wide open 3 pointers at the end (Miles, Gee, and I can't remember the other) and they all missed, damn.

Anyways if anyone hasn't seen Kyrie this season here is almost all of his highlights so far,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2DheVe36s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LceYqrzCeRs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ZIrLZjsW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRRyIoufA8
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #438
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Yeah I love the potential of these two. Dion can really make the game even easier for Kyrie to avoid what you just explained. Wish there was some footage to see how they guarding Kyrie last night. Think the game was on tv I was preoccupied with company. But NYK threw different defenders at him in the link provided and he roasted every one including Shump who played Kyrie like this was the hand checking era. Kid is amazing and thats becoming an understatement. Just love his got damn control with the variety of moves he pulls off. Shyt aint easy at all to cross over, spin etc and remain so in control as he is. He also has great footwork. Wonder what tapes he watches
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #439
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Kyrie got them 3 wide open 3 pointers at the end (Miles, Gee, and I can't remember the other) and they all missed, damn.

Anyways if anyone hasn't seen Kyrie this season here is almost all of his highlights so far,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2DheVe36s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LceYqrzCeRs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ZIrLZjsW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRRyIoufA8

Whenever he attacks the basketball he holds the ball in one hand. Cant explain it but he even did it when he shot that half court heave. Funny.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:35 PM   #440
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Whenever he attacks the basketball he holds the ball in one hand. Cant explain it but he even did it when he shot that half court heave. Funny.

Swag
Old 03-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #441
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was checking the 4th quarter play-by-play and waiting on the usual while Jazz had a 8 point lead I think. I saw this...

Kyrie Irving makes layup (Wayne Ellington assists)
1:07 Paul Millsap shooting foul (Kyrie Irving draws the foul) 101-100
1:07 101-100 Kyrie Irving makes free throw 1 of 1
1:00 Gordon Hayward lost ball turnover (Kyrie Irving steals) 101-100
0:56 101-102 Wayne Ellington makes dunk (Kyrie Irving assists)
0:56 Jazz 20 Sec. timeout

Poor Jazz guards.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #442
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
I was checking the 4th quarter play-by-play and waiting on the usual while Jazz had a 8 point lead I think. I saw this...

Kyrie Irving makes layup (Wayne Ellington assists)
1:07 Paul Millsap shooting foul (Kyrie Irving draws the foul) 101-100
1:07 101-100 Kyrie Irving makes free throw 1 of 1
1:00 Gordon Hayward lost ball turnover (Kyrie Irving steals) 101-100
0:56 101-102 Wayne Ellington makes dunk (Kyrie Irving assists)
0:56 Jazz 20 Sec. timeout

Poor Jazz guards.

Mo Will first game back, damn he should have waited Kyrie didn't shoot too good tonight but he made some big plays down the stretch
Old 03-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #443
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Give me a second. I'm going to pull up Kanter's +/- for the game.

He wasn't playing down the stretch, by the way.

Paul Millsap: -10
Enes Kanter: +8

Mother of God, Ty.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #444
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Mo Will first game back, damn he should have waited Kyrie didn't shoot too good tonight but he made some big plays down the stretch

he is not like 100% yet,miss somd layups & tear drops he usually made
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:35 PM   #445
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wasnt this thread kyrie irving is unbelievable before?
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:10 PM   #446
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

He's becoming one of my favourite players. He's so crafty with the ball, both with his hand and the gather once he picks up his dribble and goes to the basket.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #447
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
wasnt this thread kyrie irving is unbelievable before?

Yes a mod changed it without asking.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:50 AM   #448
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Oden 50
he is not like 100% yet,miss somd layups & tear drops he usually made
I don't think it is an injury thing. No way the Cavs would be playing him if he was still hobbled by the knee.

I think the season has worn on him a little bit. It is easy to forget the guy still hasn't competed in two full seasons yet. He's still figuring out how to endure the grind.

Plus, it isn't like he was having trouble getting good looks tonight. He had several shots rattle out that would normally drop. What I'm happy about is that, even on a night when his scoring wasn't efficient, he found a way to alter the outcome of the game, and that included a couple huge defensive sequences down the stretch.

Good stuff from the young fella.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #449
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kyrie Irving is a unicorn.

He's now a unicorn.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:01 AM   #450
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kyrie Irving is a unicorn.

d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: