Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-07-2013, 03:26 AM   #466
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kyrie Irving is a unicorn.

LOL @ thread title. Good stuff mods.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:53 AM   #467
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Must have been Real Men Wear Green..

Really hope these small injuries he keeps getting don't end up effecting his career too much. He's going to be special.
Actually it's RBA.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:18 AM   #468
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Unicorn pic should be posted in the OP.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:42 AM   #469
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Actually it's RBA.
I was just referring to Euroleague's meltdown earlier. Anyone know if Jeff banned him?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #470
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
I was just referring to Euroleague's meltdown earlier. Anyone know if Jeff banned him?
Link to the thread[s]?
Old 03-07-2013, 10:46 AM   #471
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Link to the thread[s]?

Didn't see the thread, but a PM I received from him:

Quote:
Your mod Real Men Wear Green is sending insults and threats to users through rep and signing MY NAME TO THEM.

He is also making threads, HE IS making threads, and he is signing MY NAME TO THEM. Then he deletes the threads after they are up for awhile. They are troll threads, piss the forum off and people start attacking me in them. Then he deletes the thread to cover up that he did it.

He is also taking my threads and editing the titles of them and the originating posts of them - making them into troll posts and getting the board mad at me and then making people attack me there. He then also goes back and deletes those threads after awhile to cover up what he did.

All the while, the OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM THINK I AM MAKING THESE THREADS AND THAT I AM SENDING THE INSULTING MESSAGES IN REP - BUT REAL MEN WEAR GREEN IS THE ONE THAT IS DOING IT.

OK, Jeff, enough is enough. This is outrageous abuse by a moderator. I won't be posting again until I am informed he lost his moderator position and is banned for awhile as punishment.

I love your site, and you seem like a great guy, but this is just ridiculous abuse from a mod.

real men wear green's messages in rep to me -

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Waah, waah, nobody... 03-06-2013 07:29 PM Stop already. -Euroleague.
Donatas Motiejunas.... 03-06-2013 06:12 PM You are so retarded that the administrator had to put "crazed troll" under your name to warn users that they are dealing with someone who is mentally handicapped. Congrats
All-Star revamp: World... 03-06-2013 02:08 PM howd u manage only 1 red bar?
All-Star revamp: World... 03-05-2013 10:21 PM trololololol
All-Star revamp: World... 03-05-2013 06:02 PM negged for being a closeted NBA fan
Euroleague is online now Add to Euroleague's Reputation Edit/Delete Message
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #472
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
How the hell he got that idea?
Old 03-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #473
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Unicorn? I don't get it. You guys have a weird sense of humor
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #474
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kyrie Irving is believable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
"I wouldn't call it 100 percent yet, but close to it," Irving said. Byron Scott has no plans to limit Irving's playing time. Mar 5 - 9:59 AM
Source: News-Herald
my quote was more recent.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #475
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

Funny, I received the same PM.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #476
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks like Cavs are seriously considering shutting down Kyrie for the season.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #477
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Looks like Cavs are seriously considering shutting down Kyrie for the season.

i hope its nothing too serious, it doesn't seem like it.

EDIT: I guess the FO will not be shutting him down.

Last edited by DukeDelonte13 : 03-07-2013 at 03:04 PM.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #478
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Jeff trying to get rid of trolling and make this place better and his own mods are making this place a joke
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #479
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Think about it...

Traits of a unicorn:

-Majestic
-Beautiful
-Mysterious
-Elegant
-Classy
-Sick handle
-Graceful
-Intelligent

What is there not to get?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #480
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Think about it...

Traits of a unicorn:

-Majestic
-Beautiful
-Mysterious
-Elegant
-Classy
-Sick handle
-Graceful
-Intelligent

What is there not to get?
And non-existent JK add being unique to those traits as well.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: