Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #91
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Is Roseanne the greatest sitcom of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Look604
The Wonder Years!
Wonders Years was great. It still comes on some network along with Dougie Howser.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #92
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pete and Pete.

Salute Your Shorts and Hey Dude! close behind.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #93
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

ehm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Frasier is alright, but still somewhat corny. Full House is terrible.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #94
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
ehm...
Alright, yet somewhat corny does not mean it's terrible. Alright means it's very watchable.

You wrote like 2 separate poat on how Martin is a terrible cookie cutter sitcom with no plots and a bunch of other things. Your Martin rant >>>>> my Frasier statement.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #95
Chapallaz
Banned

Quote:
Alright, yet somewhat corny does not mean it's terrible. Alright means it's very watchable.

You wrote like 2 separate poat on how Martin is a terrible cookie cutter sitcom with no plots and a bunch of other things. Your Martin rant >>>>> my Frasier statement.
I dont even know what a cookie cutter is. So wrong again my friend. 2 strikes.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #96
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
I dont even know what a cookie cutter is. So wrong again my friend. 2 strikes.
My mistake, it was Angel Eyes who described Martin as cookie cutter. With that said, you still spoke about Martin a few times in this thread about it basically being a terrible sitcom.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #97
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Damn, Chapallaz what a coincidence I stumbled upon today.
Your boy Kelsey Grammer looks to be dumbing himself down to join Martin Lawrence in a new sitcom. I wonder in Martin will have him wear a dress for the pilot episode?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2410249.html

Quote:
It would be the biggest star pairing on a TV series in a long long time. Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence are considering pairing up to star in and produce a multi-camera comedy together for Lionsgate TV and its subsidiary Debmar-Mercury. We hear it started with a November meeting right before Thanksgiving between Grammer, Lawrence and Lionsgate where the two actors showed great chemistry……In the past few weeks, the studio has quietly sent out feelers to writers. In coming weeks, the studio will start meeting with potential creators/showrunners to pin down a concept for the buddy series which sources say may have an “odd couple” feel.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #98
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Seinfeld is the Michael Jordan and Bill Russell combined.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #99
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Since this is ISH, I had to think of a sitcom analogy for Kobe, and I think I found it: Friends. It is a great show, but it gets overrated by a groups of whiny people and for some crazy reason is often mistakenly referred to as the best show ever.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #100
Chapallaz
Banned

Quote:
Your boy Kelsey Grammer looks to be dumbing himself down to join Martin Lawrence in a new sitcom. I wonder in Martin will have him wear a dress for the pilot episode?

My boy? Hardly. I did enjoy a couple of sitcoms he was in up untill about a decade ago, yes.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #101
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

MASH > all
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #102
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

different eras, so I don't know them all, but the only sitcom that I would watch now and expect to laugh is Frasier.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #103
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

The Simpsons was only mentioned once in the first 3 pages (might have been again until now... I didn't care to find out).

Its the kind of thing where if you forget all Seasons following the 12th (and that is being generous, as pointed out earlier with the first nine seasons
being tops) you still have some amazing body of work consisting of satire and political commentary wrapped
into something so engaging that you know catchphrases from pretty much everybody seen in the above picture.

Just... brilliant.

Last edited by Fallguy20 : 01-05-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #104
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I thought Boss was supposed to be great? Never saw it, but I'm surprised it is over since I have heard nothing but positive stuff about it.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #105
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Top 3, in order:

Seinfeld
MASH
Cheers

Roseanne is good, but come on.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: