Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #106
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Is Roseanne the greatest sitcom of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Really! OMG, never thought of it like that! Captain Obvious here to save the day!

... and please dude, if you use the term "cookie-cutter" one more time I'm going to flip out go bat+ape shit.

Settle down little man, get back on those meds.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #107
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

Boys Meets World.

Who didn't want to have a super soaker fight, or a teacher like Feeny, or a girl like Topanga, or a friend like Shawn. He also spelled his name the gangsta way, Shawn, not that nonsense Sean spelling.

And of course..Eric

When a crime breaks out,
All the cute girls shout,
Get the good-looking guy! (Good-looking guy!)
When there’s a crime out there,
He’s gonna comb his hair,
‘Cause he’s the good looking guy!
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:04 AM   #108
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
Scrubs would also have to be high on the list of sitcoms.

Thru 2 seasons it was aiming for the top...the 3rd season was a letdown and got by on its ingrained greatness...after that, it was never the same.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #109
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Fresh Prince for me.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:54 AM   #110
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Married...with Children

and Kelly Bundy!
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:03 AM   #111
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Smart guy was so short lived but was pure greatness. So underrated. I have it as my second or third behind The Fresh Prince(#1) and tied with Boy meets world

I love this theme song
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:05 AM   #112
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like the Bing Bang theory for the first 3 season but it has turn to sh1t these last few years.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:19 AM   #113
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fresh prince
boy meets world
family matters
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:52 AM   #114
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
Married...with Children

and Kelly Bundy!

I remember jerking it to Kelly early on in self discovery days.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #115
CAstill
The GOATS

CAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Married with children
Seinfeld
Malcom in the Middle
Always Sunny
Curb
The League
CAstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #116
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

Arrested Development is consistently funny. Can't wait for the new season
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #117
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAstill
Malcom in the Middle

After getting into Breaking Bad, I cannot take my eyes off of Bryan Cranston in Malcom in the Middle. Knowing how great of an actor he is now, I just can't look away.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #118
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

The Office.

Probably not the best, but it never fails to crack me up with its incessant dry humor.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #119
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
After getting into Breaking Bad, I cannot take my eyes off of Bryan Cranston in Malcom in the Middle. Knowing how great of an actor he is now, I just can't look away, no homo.
fixed
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:49 AM   #120
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

What do you think Al Bundy would say about Rosanne?
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: