Fan sets Ibrahimovic 12 bizarre challenges to win zlatan.fr
The bold Paris Saint-Germain fan, who has opted to remain anonymous, bought the website name shortly after the striker completed his move from AC Milan to the French capital in the summer.
The Swedish superstar is a hit in Paris and is understood to be keen on strengthen his marketing ties in France and the Zlatan.fr domain name would be the perfect way to promote his brand.
And the fan says he is willing to hand over the registration details for free, so long as the striker completes one of the 12 challenges that have been laid out.
In an open letter to the Swede on the website, the fan writes: ‘When you signed in my beloved club, It was an incredible surprise to see that the domain name 'Zlatan.fr' was available.
‘So, I rushed to book it as I really didn't want a malicious person to take advantage of your name and image.
‘So now, I give you the opportunity to have it back. And for that, as you can imagine, we won’t bother with lawyers and endless procedures. Obviously it would be a waste of time and money for both of us. Instead, I got a much funnier idea. And as I am a very good guy, I let you have the choice of weapons.’
All of the challenges are ridiculous, though. Ranging from playing Zlatan at Fifa on the Playstation, to letting the striker beat up the fan using taekwondo, and even donating a lock of his hair, the fan certainly has a pretty vivid imagination.
It is not clear if Ibrahimovic is aware of the website or the challenges he has been set, but it is unlikely, all the challenges are below.
1. Offer me a dedicated PSG jersey, with my name on it and the following quote: “After Zlatan, you really are the best !”
2. Stay at my place for a month. This way, all my life, I could say “Ibra? Sure, he used to sleep on my couch for a while.”
3. Offer me 3 lifetime season tickets, for two of my friends and I. Obviously, I’m talking about Official tribune tickets… don’t try to fool me with your crappy H Blue tribune tickets…
4. Win penalty kicks against me, at the Parc des Princes of course, so that you’re at home and have no excuse in case I win.
5. Beat me at taekwondo. I’ve heard you’re not too bad at it. As I’ve never practiced that sport myself, I recommend you to choose this challenge.
6. Give me one of your locks of hair as a gift. Samson’s strength came from his long hair. I think it works the same way with you. Then, I can make a key ring with it, which will bring me power for the rest of my life.
7. Beat me at FIFA13. You can choose the teams but, anyway trust me, there is no way you can make it.
8. Score a more-than-30-meter-backflip-goal in an official game. Just kidding… this is not realistic.
9. Let me slap you in the face, without saying a word… and in public obviously.
10. Offer a bare-chested dedicated photo of you to my girlfriend. Frankly, among all of those challenges, I have to confess it’s not my favorite. I’m getting fed up to see twinkles in her eyes when you take off your jersey at the end of a game.
11. Manage to have Neymar sign at PSG during the 2013 summer transfer market.
12. Simply ask me to let you have this domain name for free… but face to face and – as a tribute to Guillaume – in French obviously.