Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-04-2007, 06:05 PM   #16
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nas or Lil' Wayne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
Knuck if you Buck and Moment of Clarity freestyles by lil wayne are pretty good...

I love the knuck if you buck one
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:07 PM   #17
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
the first time I heard the song, the lines that got stuck in my head was those ones and R.Kelly's lines about the bottles and models and when he says stupid B!tch, I'm famous, rofl, thats just a chyll song...

same here. I also love the part "don't ask what my name is, stupid ***** I'm famous". And I also like Fat Joe's line "we don't need a hotel, we parking lot pimping." I love listening to the song when I'm working out in my mp3. It makes me laugh and Lil Wayne is nice in the song.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:24 PM   #18
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
same here. I also love the part "don't ask what my name is, stupid ***** I'm famous". And I also like Fat Joe's line "we don't need a hotel, we parking lot pimping." I love listening to the song when I'm working out in my mp3. It makes me laugh and Lil Wayne is nice in the song.

lol i mentioned the r kelly line too, lol... but the song is pure jokes...
Quote:
I love the knuck if you buck one

yea, along with the lyrics, the beat is very nice too...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:18 PM   #19
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:38 PM   #20
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Nas actually says something.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #21
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Nas and it aint even close...

Plus I remember Wayne said he was better than Hov and yet I hear Wayne Biting hov's lines ...

"Good Dude, You know you love me like cooked food"

Wayne is a bum
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #22
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Nas and it aint even close...

Plus I remember Wayne said he was better than Hov and yet I hear Wayne Biting hov's lines ...

"Good Dude, You know you love me like cooked food"

Wayne is a bum

I haven't heard that before, but I remember lil wayne saying that his idol is Jay-z, like wayne looks upto him and sh!t...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:14 AM   #23
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wtf? no discussion...nas all the way...how old were you when illmatic dropped? how old was weezy? listen to that album and experience lyricsm at its finest.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:11 PM   #24
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

hands down NAS

i dont know how you would classify lil wayne with Nas in the same category.
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:33 PM   #25
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

I think Nas is better but not that big a margin between him and Weezy, i'm 13, illmatic came out in 1994. The World Is Yours is a sick track.
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #26
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

Nas is the more talented lyricist but personally i could never really get into his stuff. LilWayne is more entertaining to me.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: