Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #196
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Wildcard Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Just because we have different opinions
No, because you have the reasoning and logic skills of a 12 year old. If you can't see how having a much more balanced team (better O-line, running game, and defense) and being ask to shoulder less responsibility can make one rookie QB's stats look better than another rookie QB's stats; and use that as the reason why Luck wasn't as good as RGIII or Griffin this year, it tells me one of two things: you're either very ignorant or you're a troll.

Quote:
That and 2 best rookies QBs in a playoff game going at it. Much better game than the last 3 horrible ones.
Yeah, and posts like this tell me you're trolling. Time to put you on ignore so I won't be tempted to respond to your stupidity anymore.

Last edited by KG215 : 01-06-2013 at 07:01 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #197
sunsfan1357
Word.

I've always wondered what it was like to be in the room with Jimmy, Terry, Howie, and Strahan while they watch the game. Are they sitting there breaking everything down piece by piece or are they like us chugging down beers and making the occasional observation
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #198
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

After a horrible start to the match Seattle has rebounded nicely. I think they are going to push through, they just need to do a better job stopping Morris as he opens up Washington's playbook big time.
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #199
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I've always wondered what it was like to be in the room with Jimmy, Terry, Howie, and Strahan while they watch the game. Are they sitting there breaking everything down piece by piece or are they like us chugging down beers and making the occasional observation

I think they probably just text on their phones and chill waiting for halftime. I doubt they do actually pay too much attention to the match and they probably get some scriptor that tells them what happened.
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:03 PM   #200
GP_20
Glove

Redskins got off to a lucky start but now it's all Seattle
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #201
BrickingStar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
No, because you have the reasoning and logic skills of a 12 year old. If you can't see how having a much more balanced team (better O-line, running game, and defense) and being ask to shoulder less responsibility can make one rookie QB's stats look better than another rookie QB's stats; and use that as the reason why Luck wasn't as good as RGIII or Griffin this year, it tells me one of two things: you're either very ignorant or you're a troll.
Luck plain and simple hasn't shown he is a better QB than RG3 ignoring the win stat and defense. RG3 does indeed have a better running game but other then that it doesn't prove luck > RG3 if they switched positions. Yoiu can assume but it will never be factual. I never said you can't use it but it will never prove he was better than RG3. But by just watching both of them play RG3 has simply been more accurate, better ball placement, more mobile especially when healthy, gets the ball of much better than luck. Have you seen the ROTY polls? Haven't seen luck win any of them on bleacher report, SI, Footballfuture ect . Can't be using hypothetical assumptions to see who's been better unless it's arbitrary differences between the 2 in their respective teams.

Last edited by BrickingStar : 01-06-2013 at 07:09 PM.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #202
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
Luck also handling more responsibility offensively than RGIII or Wilson while playing with a worse supporting cast and behind one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL.

Worse supporting cast?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #203
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Alrite finally its Seattle vs. Washington DC.

Russell Wilson gets a chance to show he is a better QB than RGIII in the biggest stage. And he will win the QB matchup tonite. As for the game itself, hard to say. Either its a close game or Seattle blows them out. Either way, Seahawks are most likely to win. Superior offense and defense, if only they had HCA.

Way to go out on a limb and claim this shit when RG3 is well below 100%.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #204
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Quote:
But by just watching both of them play RG3 has simply been more accurate, better ball placement, more mobile especially when healthy, gets the ball of much better than luck.

RG3 has been more accurate and gets the ball of quickly because he has a way better system, O-line and running back when compared to Luck!

Can't you understand this simple thing?
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:11 PM   #205
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Yeah, and posts like this tell me you're trolling. Time to put you on ignore so I won't be tempted to respond to your stupidity anymore.

It's not that ridiculous of a thing to say. I'd agree that RGIII and Wilson are the two best rookie QB's.

lol at people acting like the Redskins and Seahawks are extremely stacked. Both squads were under .500 for multiple seasons until Wilson and RGIII showed up. Seahawks defense is great, but their offense was crappy and one-dimensional before they drafted Wilson. Redskins were in the crapper for most of the 2000's

Wilson and RGIII are the best rookie QB's I have ever seen (along with Cam last year). Their turnovers have been very low, but they're not game managers. Both teams rely heavily on these guys to perform. It's not like they're just along for the ride.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #206
BrickingStar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
RG3 has been more accurate and gets the ball of quickly because he has a way better system, O-line and running back when compared to Luck!

Can't you understand this simple thing?
I'm not talking about Completion % I'm talking about Legit accuracy RG3 has been better, what does the running back and coach system have to do with his natural talent at placing the ball in someones hand much better. Running back can help your stats but not suddenly make you throw more accurately magically.

Last edited by BrickingStar : 01-06-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #207
BrickingStar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
It's not that ridiculous of a thing to say. I'd agree that RGIII and Wilson are the two best rookie QB's.

lol at people acting like the Redskins and Seahawks are extremely stacked. Both squads were under .500 for multiple seasons until Wilson and RGIII showed up. Seahawks defense is great, but their offense was crappy and one-dimensional before they drafted Wilson. Redskins were in the crapper for most of the 2000's

Wilson and RGIII are the best rookie QB's I have ever seen (along with Cam last year). Their turnovers have been very low, but they're not game managers. Both teams rely heavily on these guys to perform. It's not like they're just along for the ride.
He's a colt fan and he's acting like I'm in the minority to think those 2 are the best rookie QBs, the only thing he can use against me is hypothetical assumptions that Luck would be better than both if he were on those 2 teams but we live in the real world not Madden 13.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #208
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Redskins got off to a lucky start but now it's all Seattle

LOL, are you shitting me? Seattle is the luckyass team. A banged up RG3 has come a bit short and picking up a fumble and going for 18 yards on what could have been a turnover.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #209
BrickingStar
Banned

This game is going down to the wire.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #210
BrickingStar
Banned

Oh shit beast mode