Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Comic fans recommend me some comics

I'm mostly into marvel right now so i prefer marvel for now.I'm going to make a run on cheapgraphicnovels.com and so far the only ones i know that iam going to buy is

Venom 1-3.The Flash thompson venom.

I've read all the Thunderbolts from where Osborn takes over to when luke cage begins.I'm about to start Dark Avengers.

Venom Vs Carnage, Family feud and Carnage U.S.A waiting for minimal carnage.Some Uncanny X-force and some deadpool stuff.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Comic fans recommend me some comics

I've heard good things about the walking dead comics.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've heard good things about this DC comic called "Batman." You should look into it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I've heard good things about this DC comic called "Batman." You should look into it.
Never heard of this man bat , perhaps i will look into it.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I'm mostly into marvel right now so i prefer marvel for now.I'm going to make a run on cheapgraphicnovels.com and so far the only ones i know that iam going to buy is

Venom 1-3.The Flash thompson venom.

I've read all the Thunderbolts from where Osborn takes over to when luke cage begins.I'm about to start Dark Avengers.

Venom Vs Carnage, Family feud and Carnage U.S.A waiting for minimal carnage.Some Uncanny X-force and some deadpool stuff.

then new 52 batman #14 and on. #16 comes out next week so now would be a good time to pick up 14 & 15
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I know you said you want Marvel U stuff right now, but what DC did with Batman for the first story arc was amazing! Look for The Court of Owls. It's like 11 issues though if I remember right.
NotYetGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
I know you said you want Marvel U stuff right now, but what DC did with Batman for the first story arc was amazing! Look for The Court of Owls. It's like 11 issues though if I remember right.
Ya im not going to buy DC stuff because my friend lets me borrow those.He has a bunch of DC comics and im going to get Marvel stuff and just trade and borrow etc.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Symbiote spiderman was that shit back in the day. Today's kids have toper grace. LMAO sucks to be them, even the iphone and ps3 don't make up for that
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #9
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Ya im not going to buy DC stuff because my friend lets me borrow those.He has a bunch of DC comics and im going to get Marvel stuff and just trade and borrow etc.

Ayt ayt. When you do exhange with him, make sure to read the one I mentioned up there. I hadn't gotten hooked on a comic like I did while I was reading that arc. Even the newer Marvel stuff didn't grab my attention. Tried reading Avengers V X-Men but I stopped it just got too ridiculous for me, which didn't even last me 4 or 5 issues I think.
NotYetGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #10
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, borrow your friend's "The Killing Joke," and buy it if he doesn't have it. Same with "Knightfall."

Critics tore it apart, by I loved the 3 issue series of "The Madness" in the Venom comics (which features Juggernaut). And you can't go wrong with "Maximum Carnage" either.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:06 AM   #11
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saga from Image Comics by Brian K Vaughn. Probably the best out right now.

All-New X-Men is pretty sweet also (by Brian Michael Bendis) from Marvel.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #12
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation

Marvel SUCKS

you really should read DC comics...they are MUCH better than marvel.

Read Long Halloween and you will forever be a Batman fan.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #13
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Well, borrow your friend's "The Killing Joke," and buy it if he doesn't have it. Same with "Knightfall."

Critics tore it apart, by I loved the 3 issue series of "The Madness" in the Venom comics (which features Juggernaut). And you can't go wrong with "Maximum Carnage" either.
Couldnt find the madness on any of the sites but i think ill add maximum carnage.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:27 AM   #14
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

Batman:
The Long Halloween (Where Nolan got some influences for his trilogy)
Then follow that with the 2nd part Dark Victory
Year One & Dark Knight Returns: Written by Frank Miller (Sin City)

Also The Walking Dead is AMAZING.
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:30 AM   #15
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
Batman:
The Long Halloween (Where Nolan got some influences for his trilogy)
Then follow that with the 2nd part Dark Victory
Year One & Dark Knight Returns: Written by Frank Miller (Sin City)

Also The Walking Dead is AMAZING.

I currently have those and "Hush" like i said i can borrow DC comics from my friend thats why i said only Marvel.I guess just everybody prefers DC comics.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: