Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2013, 01:18 AM   #31
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation
Default Re: Nas is GOAT

2pac. NAS is top 3, many lyrical rappers but none cant do what pac did, he cant be duplicated, even Nas said " He was 25, im forty and still cant be on his level"

Last edited by G-Funk : 01-13-2013 at 01:28 AM.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:32 AM   #32
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Nas is not the GOAT, as much as I love him.

Neither is Tupac, who is the most overrated rapper of all time in my opinion. He is very, very very good, but I feel as if he is regarded higher than what he really is simply because he died.
Wavves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #33
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Vanilla Ice is the GOAT
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #34
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
As a rapper?

If you're trying to argue influence in Hip-Hop, then you could maybe make an argument for Jay, but if we're just talking rapping, then he isn't really in the running.

Nas is my favorite rapper of all time, but I think it's too hard to compare him go guys like Pac and Biggie. I wouldn't say anybody is the GOAT, just that there are a couple guys who are all in the conversation for GOAT.

I used to argue with my boys about this, saying the same thing. Nas has always had better bars rapping wise, but Jay-Z's ability to stay consistent and relevant can't be ****ed with. I also feel that Jay-z got him on "success". As for Big and Pac, it's unfair to say they're the goat because they died so early.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #35
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
2pac is goat, and this is coming from a sensible human.
Agreed.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #36
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Norcaliblunt has decent reputationNorcaliblunt has decent reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAs61kcJRqE
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #37
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
Nas is not the GOAT, as much as I love him.

Neither is Tupac, who is the most overrated rapper of all time in my opinion. He is very, very very good, but I feel as if he is regarded higher than what he really is simply because he died.
The way I see it only the casual rap fans instinctively say the Biggie and Pac are the best of all time. I definitely agree that they're up there but not the clear-cut best. The fact that they died young and in their primes made them into icons but I'd say Jay, Em and Rakim are in a class above them.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #38
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

slaughterhouse >
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: