Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Do you watch sports at home or in the pub/bar?

I always watch football in the pub with my mates.

Some of your sports(NBA or NFL) i watch at home though.
RagaZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:30 PM   #2
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Do you watch sports at home or in the pub/bar?

american watch it at home with their mate (the other kind), while she pretends to care about the sport
flipogb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #3
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I usually watch at home, but if I'm at work (serve at a bar) and I get off before a game is on I'll usually stay there and watch.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #4
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

if i watched every barca match in a pub chances are that ill be in jail now or dead... i really cant stand barca haters whining at the ref and insulting the players all match long.. makes me wanna smash a bottle over their head and slice their throats
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #5
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
if i watched every barca match in a pub chances are that ill be in jail now or dead... i really cant stand barca haters whining at the ref and insulting the players all match long.. makes me wanna smash a bottle over their head and slice their throats
In Macedonia
RagaZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #6
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
In Macedonia

No need for biggums in this case.
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:01 PM   #7
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
In Macedonia
what?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:04 AM   #8
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I follow numerous different leagues so for the most part I'll do the majority of my watching at home (especially when you factor in school, work etc)

I still like to grab a pint and watch a game at a bar with my dudes when possible though...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:08 AM   #9
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

My mates and I would throw you into a garbage can.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #10
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
My mates and I would throw you into a garbage can.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #11
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I used to watch most NFL games at the bar. Beer + football = a good time. Well until your girl starts bitching that she wants to go home. I'll never go watch a sporting event with my girl again. So annoying
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:49 AM   #12
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Occasionally watch MMA PPVs at bars.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:22 AM   #13
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
american watch it at home with their mate (the other kind), while she pretends to care about the sport

+1

Prefer watching in the comfort of my home!

I want to hear commentary when I watch sports, instead of buffoons shouting drunken jibberish.

Also, if a flamboyant fan of the opposing team shows up, it just distracts me from the game and wanting to kick his ass.
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:37 AM   #14
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At home with a couple of mates is better. Better view, never have to wait for drinks and snacks and no annoying loud folks around.

The only games that are best to watch at the bar are NT games.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:24 AM   #15
T_L_P
Ghost of Electricity

T_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm from the UK, so I watch football games at the bar (even though I'm not really into the sport) and I watch NBA games at home (league pass).
T_L_P is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: