Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2013, 02:15 AM   #136
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
First place baby, oh yeah!

Irondarts, you really took it to me! Your team is stacked. I'm suprised you're in last overall. Are you not adjusting line-ups daily?

I'm a little disappointed not more trades or even offers are going on. I could have got raped with my earlier offers. Guys passed on Staal and Anderson combo. Unbelievable as the 3 and 4 respectively in fantasy points.
No I set my lineups every single day. Honestly, I don't know why my team is doing so shitty, I think I have a good and balanced team, I've made some good pick ups (Chris Stewart, JVR, etc). My goalie play has really fvcked me over this year. I was banking on Hiller and Lindback, but they both have been disappointing and don't get consistent starts.

Another reason is that three of my "top" guys have been disappointments (Ovie, Heatley & Landeskog)

But my team is pretty good, not sure why I'm doing so shitty. Bad luck I guess.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:28 AM   #137
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
No I set my lineups every single day. Honestly, I don't know why my team is doing so shitty, I think I have a good and balanced team, I've made some good pick ups (Chris Stewart, JVR, etc). My goalie play has really fvcked me over this year. I was banking on Hiller and Lindback, but they both have been disappointing and don't get consistent starts.

Another reason is that three of my "top" guys have been disappointments (Ovie, Heatley & Landeskog)

But my team is pretty good, not sure why I'm doing so shitty. Bad luck I guess.

I think some of the problems with NHL pools is we hang on to players based on owned % and reputation rather than taking risks. I dropped Marchand, Erat, Yakupov, and Nabokov and picked up Brunner, Conachar, and Fasth early and it really paid off. Plus I sacrified points in Koivu to fill needs with Kronwall.
My theory is if it's not working, do something drastic
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #138
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol hateraid your in barely in first, but enjoy the small lead for now.

Your 6-0 but 5 of your points are all 0s
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #139
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

subban is ...big buff and mdz need to pick it up.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #140
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Still rollin without my top 2 fantasy players

Trades on the table boys. Victor Fasth up for grabs. Need a defenseman
Old 03-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #141
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
subban is ...big buff and mdz need to pick it up.

Buff for Fasth and Boyle?
Old 03-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #142
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Buff for Fasth and Boyle?
noway. my team is going good right now, just ran into a buzzsaw last week. dont need more goalies and really dont need boyle. i could get better than him outta the fa pool cuz i need pim and +/-

12/8/12 goals last 3 weeks. Kessel and Brown got it going...finally. Not looking to make any big moves.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #143
hateraid
Is it in you?

Rollin rollin rollin

Still without my top 2 producers!

Where you people at?

I like how it's getting competative.
Kudos to Kreators ans Sheen. You guys have been really doing you homework in the FA. You guys are still in it....
Old 03-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #144
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This week and next.. then playoffs.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #145
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Hockey?
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #146
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

I'm losing to Hateraid this week 5-4 but it should be tied..

It says I only have one win this week and no shutouts, but I've got at least 2 wins from Pittsburgh games alone along with 1 shutout.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:03 PM   #147
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I'm losing to Hateraid this week 5-4 but it should be tied..

It says I only have one win this week and no shutouts, but I've got at least 2 wins from Pittsburgh games alone along with 1 shutout.
Just looked at your team, it looks like you had Vokoun on the bench for his shutout yesterday and on Thursday.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #148
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Just looked at your team, it looks like you had Vokoun on the bench for his shutout yesterday and on Thursday.

Yeah I noticed that last night, fuck!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:00 AM   #149
hateraid
Is it in you?

I forgot to set my line-up today
I sat Malkin, Plekanec, Hodgson, and Bishop

Left 1 goal, 10 shots, a goalie win, .93 save% on the shelf.
I could have been up 7-2, luckily I'm only down 3-4
Old 04-10-2013, 02:46 AM   #150
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, couldn't qualify for the playoff this season. Harnell and Sharp's injuries ruined my season, but yeah.....
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: