Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #61
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Solid front line, did you pick yourself?

I'm intersted in Doughty, Toews, and Pavalek for Malkin
I made a custom list
Missed the draft

No idea what to do
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #62
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I think I've got a decent team

Crosby
Zetterberg
J. Staal
Kunitz
Gaborik
Hossa
Campbell
Gonchar
Bouwmeester
Martin

Lecavailer
Michalek
Dupuis
Kaberle

Fleury
Crawford
Damn, you stole Brian Campbell from me.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #63
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

This team would be beasting irl.

Claude Giroux
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Logan Couture
Loui Eriksson
Danny Briere
Michael Ryder
Max Pacioretty
Ray Whitney

Kris Letang
Ryan Suter
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Ryan McDonagh
Jake Gardiner
Jared Spurgeon

Jaroslav Halak
Brian Elliott
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #64
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Damn, you stole Brian Campbell from me.

Be jealous, be very jealous.

Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #65
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Check trades, if no likey counters are definately to be considered
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #66
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
This team would be beasting irl.

Claude Giroux
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Logan Couture
Loui Eriksson
Danny Briere
Michael Ryder
Max Pacioretty
Ray Whitney

Kris Letang
Ryan Suter
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Ryan McDonagh
Jake Gardiner
Jared Spurgeon

Jaroslav Halak
Brian Elliott

You have 2 goalies from the same team. Care to give up Elliott?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #67
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I've got a balanced team. Wish I could have gotten Stamkos but he went 2 spots ahead. He single handedly won me this same league last year. I grabbed Ovie though, and I think he's going to have a huge year. I also was happy to grab Landeskog in the 4th round, I think he's going to have a huge year. I also really hope Getzlaf has a bounce back year.

But here I am, ready to defend my championship.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #68
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
You have 2 goalies from the same team. Care to give up Elliott?

I'm reluctant to give up Elliott since the blues are going to be very good this season and I'm going to have 48 starts from my goalies, but depending on who you're offering i might do it.

So, what are you offering?
Old 01-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #69
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
I'm reluctant to give up Elliott since the blues are going to be very good this season and I'm going to have 48 starts from my goalies, but depending on who you're offering i might do it.

So, what are you offering?

Bro that's still gonna kill you in fantasy. You're essentially running 1 goalie.
Halak will be the number 1 this year. Elliott only got the nod because a strong start and health issues. I'll probably get more production from Nabokov. You have essentially no production from your D. Anderson and Boyle for Couture and Elliott?
Old 01-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #70
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Bro that's still gonna kill you in fantasy. You're essentially running 1 goalie.
Halak will be the number 1 this year. Elliott only got the nod because a strong start and health issues.
Absolutely agreed on this. Get other goalies, at least two more, from other teams and make sure you will meet 3 goalie starts per week demand.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:49 PM   #71
c3z4r
resident lurker

Quote:
Halak will be the number 1 this year. Elliott only got the nod because a strong start and health issues. I'll probably get more production from Nabokov. You have essentially no production from your D. Anderson and Boyle for Couture and Elliott?

Thanks for the offer tho but giving Couture for boyle is not worth it, especially since I already have so many good offensive dmen. Sorry, but I'll try my luck for 2,3 weeks and I'll see what happens.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #72
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Thanks for the offer tho but giving Couture for boyle is not worth it, especially since I already have so many good offensive dmen. Sorry, but I'll try my luck for 2,3 weeks and I'll see what happens.
Watch goalies on the waiver wire very closely then. Good luck!
Old 01-18-2013, 07:21 PM   #73
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yep, definitely keep an eye on the WW for Goalies. Last year Bryz screwed me with his horrible play, but my season was salvaged because I was able to pick up Mike Smith on the Waiver Wire.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #74
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:

But tyou're also getting a bonafide starter in Anderson and depth on D.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #75
irondarts

WTF is wrong with Yahoo Fantasy Hockey? None of the waiver moves are going through and the stats from yesterday have disappeared.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: