Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #76
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
WTF is wrong with Yahoo Fantasy Hockey? None of the waiver moves are going through and the stats from yesterday have disappeared.
I checked it out and I think other leagues that starts on the first week have affected by this too. It seems like Yahoo ****ed up.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #77
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wtf, none of yesterdays games counted?
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #78
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Wtf, none of yesterdays games counted?
It looks like Yahoo fixed the issue and the games and stats from yesterday count again.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:07 AM   #79
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Anybody interested in Michael Ryder? I'm looking for a Dman.
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #80
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

price or backstrom for scoring... not gonna trade big buff. everyone else available
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #81
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
price or backstrom for scoring... not gonna trade big buff. everyone else available

You're saying you'd be willing to trade anyone else except price,backstrom and big buff?

FML the only time I decide sit Ryder out, he scores 2 goals with 2 pim and 5 sog.
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #82
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
You're saying you'd be willing to trade anyone else except price,backstrom and big buff?

FML the only time I decide sit Ryder out, he scores 2 goals with 2 pim and 5 sog.

naw. I want to keep big buff, will look at offers for everyone else. Goalie is what i got most of to trade. Sorry for confusion.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #83
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Bro that's still gonna kill you in fantasy. You're essentially running 1 goalie.
Halak will be the number 1 this year. Elliott only got the nod because a strong start and health issues. I'll probably get more production from Nabokov. You have essentially no production from your D. Anderson and Boyle for Couture and Elliott?

Wow, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on that! anderson is the top producing goalie and it's hard to find a producing D man. I got the better of this.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:54 PM   #84
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
naw. I want to keep big buff, will look at offers for everyone else. Goalie is what i got most of to trade. Sorry for confusion.

Check trades
I'm offering 2 top line forwards and the number 1 pick in last years draft for Price, Brown, and Del Zotto
Old 01-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #85
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:

Haha, I gift wrapped for you a top producing d man and the number 1 fantasy producer for essentially Logan Couture

You had a chance to fleece me and missed out
Old 01-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #86
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:

Check trade, I'm giving you Eric Staal. I think this is GoBB's favorite player
Old 01-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #87
hateraid
Is it in you?

I want Doubty
Make me an offer that doesn't include Malkin and Anderson
Old 01-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #88
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Nice pick up on Grabner you sneaky bastard. I'll still own you this week
Old 01-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #89
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just dropped Kaberle and grabbed Marc Staal
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #90
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Nice pick up on Grabner you sneaky bastard. I'll still own you this week
lol I was the one who picked up Grabner.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: