Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #121
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Yeah I slacked on fantasy basketball and fell behind, I gave up a while ago on that.
It was fun while it lasted Injuries can be so brutal

Thanks for the free win this week
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #122
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Like I said, I didn't realize we had the same record until I seen we were tied in points. I just initially seen that it had me at #1, you at #2, and Bruj at #3.

I would hardly say he is killing me, its 4-0 for him but the only difference is he got 4 assists to my 0. One night doesn't really make much of a difference

Easy bro just doing some friendly ragging
But you did kinda ruin my first place dance while not realizing I was in tied in first
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #123
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
It was fun while it lasted Injuries can be so brutal

Thanks for the free win this week

Hahaha, no problem.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #124
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Easy bro just doing some friendly ragging
But you did kinda ruin my first place dance while not realizing I was in tied in first

Hahah I know. Luckily for you we don't meet up till week 21 I think.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #125
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hahaha, no problem.
I just want to stay in the playoffs man Losing Rondo did not help
Old 02-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #126
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Hahah I know. Luckily for you we don't meet up till week 21 I think.
This is a matchup I shall watch!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #127
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
This is a matchup I shall watch!

Yeah it should be a good close matchup.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #128
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

irondarts, what's up with picking up all my left overs?

J/J
Old 02-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #129
hateraid
Is it in you?

Damn, my top 2 fantasy producers Malkin and Craig Anderson are out

But still in first!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #130
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Damn, my top 2 fantasy producers Malkin and Craig Anderson are out

But still in first!

theres blood in the water. i'm coming for u!
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #131
hateraid
Is it in you?

First time this whole season I'm trailing

Anderson and Malkin, please get better
Old 03-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #132
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

destroyed on saturday
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #133
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Damnit, went from leading 8-1 to 5-3. Hopefully I can win those categories back tonight
Old 03-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #134
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

And I've regained control of #1

Old 03-12-2013, 12:14 AM   #135
hateraid
Is it in you?

First place baby, oh yeah!

Irondarts, you really took it to me! Your team is stacked. I'm suprised you're in last overall. Are you not adjusting line-ups daily?

I'm a little disappointed not more trades or even offers are going on. I could have got raped with my earlier offers. Guys passed on Staal and Anderson combo. Unbelievable as the 3 and 4 respectively in fantasy points.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: