Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2013, 03:01 AM   #16
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Who is the GOAT poster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Me. Why so mad? Don't hate, appreciate. Just because you got exposed as a fat geek making up stories about meeting players no need to take it out on me
You really are an idiot.

Posting that thread is a bite from bodybuilding forum. Its a classic son.

Now stop embarrassing yourself
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:02 AM   #17
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
You really are an idiot.

Posting that thread is a bite from bodybuilding forum. Its a classic son.

Now stop embarrassing yourself
you were exposed hard nerd. No need to beat around the bush..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 AM   #18
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
you were exposed hard nerd. No need to beat around the bush..
You're trying to hard.

Pathetic

You're like the kid with down syndrome who takes something out of context and starts shouting everywhere getting on everyone's nerves.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:09 AM   #19
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
You're trying to hard.

Pathetic

You're like the kid with down syndrome who takes something out of context and starts shouting everywhere getting on everyone's nerves.
You just need to accept you were exposed hard you fat nerd.. deal with it
Old 01-07-2013, 03:11 AM   #20
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
You just need to accept you were exposed hard you fat nerd.. deal with it
Just because you say something, doesn't make it true

Inform me when I was exposed as a fat nerd?

Just throwing absurd statements out there for the hell of it? Sad stuff.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:13 AM   #21
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Just because you say something, doesn't make it true

Inform me when I was exposed as a fat nerd?

Just throwing absurd statements out there for the hell of it? Sad stuff.
Keep pretending you met players to fulfill your fat, nerdy, lonely life. You got exposed son Deal with it.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:15 AM   #22
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Keep pretending you met players to fulfill your fat, nerdy, lonely life. You got exposed son Deal with it.
Keep taking a classic bodybuilding thread out of context like the annoying kid with down syndrome you are.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:25 AM   #23
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Strong username to post content ratio

Named after this brilliant game (probably a little before your time):

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:26 AM   #24
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

I always enjoyed Kblaze's posts when he was more active.

I've been reading ISH for a few years now (different account only used for reading), and I'd agree that it's a weak era.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:26 AM   #25
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Keep taking a classic bodybuilding thread out of context like the annoying kid with down syndrome you are.
this is ISH nikka don't be retarded you got exposed hard. Don't even know what website you're on fat nerd
Old 01-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #26
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Where do I rank among Laker fans?
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:32 AM   #27
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I'm the GOAT poster.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 AM   #28
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ZeN
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #29
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Ehm, OP, thank you I guess..

And I'm not OP and I'm no GOAT..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #30
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

InspiredLebowski and pete's montreux were 2 of my favourites some time ago
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: