Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #61
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: CNN article today on the harmful affects of marijuana use

I'm not a fan of the "addiction to anything is bad for you" way of trying to justify doing things...it's silly

obviously there are different degrees of harmfulness to different addictions...being addicted to video games is probably less harmful than pot on average, maybe games even stimulates brain growth...being addicted to jogging is better than being addicted to crack...etc, etc, etc

you can call it common sense that abusing pot is harmful but there are lots of people that lack that common sense when it comes to pot.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #62
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

I'd rather be addicted to pot than be addicted to whining and bullshitting on an internet forum 24/7 like yourself.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #63
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I'd rather be addicted to pot than be addicted to whining and bullshitting on an internet forum 24/7 like yourself.
I knew you had to be a pot head after your 10th Romo thread lol
Old 01-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #64
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I knew you had to be a pot head after your 10th Romo thread lol

Not a pothead. I smoke very very occasionally. No better medicine out there for stress and gets the creative juices flowing as I'm a writer and a musician so it is good on occasion. I've never bought any, had my own bowl, etc. So yeah, HARDCORE stoner broseph!

10 Romo threads? I'm counting two
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #65
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

stupid thread. in the grand scheme of mind altering substances, marijuana is as harmless as any drug i can think of.

if we are going to consider drugs like alcohol to be safe enough to be legal, marijuana should be legal too. period.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #66
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
no probably not...at worst you could suffer a panic attack, that happens to a small % of people, but panic attacks don't kill you, you just think you are going to die.

but If you have a drug test coming up then yes that would be bad...

had a panic attack my third time smoking. i smoked way to much and had a weird feeling and i thought i was gonna be stuck that way forever.

its happened a couple times i've smoked after that too, but these time i know it just cause im high. its still a very uncomfortable thing though.

now if i smoke i only smoke a little bit and it usually does the job.

smoking and drinking goes well for me. i drink a little and then take like one bowl hit and it meshing well with the alcohol.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #67
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Just wanted to come into this thread to tell primetime that OU sucks and Johnny Fucking Football.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #68
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I think he will win 4 Heisman trophies Hawk...

that game was for OU fans though
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #69
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I think he will win 4 Heisman trophies Hawk...

that game was for OU fans though

I hope so.

Ok...back to marijuana posts.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: