Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2013, 05:54 AM   #1
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default College dropout or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?

I lean towards MBDTF...
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Re: College dropout or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?

MBDTF is probably Kanye's most underrated album

College Dropout is one of my least favorites of his those so this could just be a matter of taste
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #3
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I haven't heard much from MBDTF but I absolutely love College Dropout. I het by the songs and I almost have the whole album.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #4
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

College Dropout is my favorite. Pre-celeb, self absorbed Kanye was relatable, passionate, and it was an album dripping with ethos.

Plus, it was an album that perfectly coincided with my first year of college, so hearing it takes me right back to that moment of my life.

With that said, I love all his stuff, including 808s.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

college dropout easily.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MBDTF is much better
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #7
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

dark twisted fantasy is one of my favs.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #8
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MBDTF.

So Appalled is one of my favorite songs, I don't know why but it just puts me in a trance. The entire album is fairly diverse and consistent, College Dropout seems more scattered, but Two Words is also a great song. Without it I probably wouldn't listen to the album as much.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #9
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think College Dropout is slightly better but MBDTF is pretty close behind.

Honestly I like all of Kanye's albums about the same (excluding Watch the Throne if you want to count that). One or the other he's one of my favorite artists ever.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #10
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

College Dropout is a top 5 hip hop album of all time. MBDTF is good by College Dropout was a game changer.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Was that the auto tune album? That was awful, by any standards.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

808s and Heartbreaks
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #13
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Was that the auto tune album? That was awful, by any standards.

No that was 808s & Heartbreak, and it was a classic. It may have been a little different than the traditional hip hop album, and it did have it flaws, but it was entertaining nonetheless. The production was on another level. And it had so many feels.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #14
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
No that was 808s & Heartbreak, and it was a classic. It may have been a little different than the traditional hip hop album, and it did have it flaws, but it was entertaining nonetheless. The production was on another level. And it had so many feels.
What? That album sucked and it basically had a whiny,"why this bitch don't love me" feel.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #15
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
What? That album sucked and it basically had a whiny,"why this bitch don't love me" feel.
some of the best songs in history have that "why this bitch don't love me" feel
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: