Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #31
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: If Kobe Runs Dwight Out of Town.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Haha, Kobe could spit in their face and then tell their mothers to suck his d@ck and they would say "That Kobe, what a great guy."

You have to understand that a true Kobe Stan is a truly sick and deranged individual. Kobe is everything to them. His legacy and worshipping him is more important than anything in their own pathetic lives.

As an example, would you expect followers of Jim Jones to "finally" admit that they were members of a cult and that their leader wasn't what they thought he was? Nah, they'd sooner consume cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

You my friend take basketball waaaay too seriously. Sad part is that you're probably in your 30's.........
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #32
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
I'm hardly the only person that has pointed out the similarities between Bryant worshipping Stans and cult members.

1. Praise his name like a god? (Gawdbe, "praise to our Lord Mamba, etc) Check

2. Refuse to see any sort of flaws in him? Check

3. Attack others as if they attacked the being they worshipped because they criticized him, even though they don't know him and he would probably not give a shyt about him, only his own personal gain? Check

4. Tend to have low IQs and follower type personalities and are thus easily lead? Check

And on and on.

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #33
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
That's just as bizarre.

Every post I see from you relates to Kobe, so you're just as bad as his stans

Every thread about Kobe, you're in it. What difference does it make? You and all the other regulars who swarm to every Kobe thread like disciples of Kobe.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #34
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Every thread about Kobe, you're in it. What difference does it make? You and all the other regulars who swarm to every Kobe thread like disciples of Kobe.

I usually post in Kobe related threads because there are a bunch of people like you that post a bunch of hilariously pathetic shit. It's just entertainment

I post in a lot of different type of threads anyway. Usually anything related to football, metal/rock music, movies, video games, etc. You have more posts related to Kobe than I do pal.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #35
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I usually post in Kobe related threads because there are a bunch of people like you that post a bunch of hilariously pathetic shit. It's just entertainment

I post in a lot of different type of threads anyway. Usually anything related to football, metal/rock music, movies, video games, etc. You have more posts related to Kobe than I do pal.

Bought Blackened by Metallica
Thanks for recommendation
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #36
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I find it amusing that you would call me out for allegedly not rooting for a team however I doubt you regularly call out Kobe Stans who have either flat out admitted that they're Kobe fans first, Laker fans a distant second (if all all), or show it by their continued Bryant fellating posts. Since I doubt you do that with any sort of regularity, then I'll dismiss your comments as the nonsense they are.
It's far more normal to only root for a particular player than it is to only root against one. You realize everything thing you're saying about stans can simply be said in reverse for you?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #37
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3

Bought Blackened by Metallica
Thanks for recommendation

GOAT metal song.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #38
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
It's far more normal to only root for a particular player than it is to only root against one. You realize everything thing you're saying about stans can simply be said in reverse for you?

Sooo, you're essentially saying that it's OK for a Kobe stan to not root for a team because they root for Kobe, but it's not OK for me to allegedly have no team to root for because I criticize him. Gotcha. Who can argue with that kind of "logic"?

What about all the rooting AGAINST a player they did after Lebron went to Miami right? I mean, this board was so thick with Bryant groupies downing Bron it was crazy. That's not "normal" to you right? So did you call them out?

*** outta here. I'm refraining from calling you a Stan because I've always considered you a bit better than them but you're drifting dangerously close to their thought process.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #39
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Look who's talking. Aren't you a "Bulls Fan" yet all you do is talk Kobe.

The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #40
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
The f*ck is wrong with you? What on earth does this have to do with basketball you sick f*ck?
That's gotta be someone's post outrageous shit account.. I only see him post from time to time.. i want to see he's numbersix's alt, especially since i always see that account posting in threads made by the OP.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #41
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sooo, you're essentially saying that it's OK for a Kobe stan to not root for a team because they root for Kobe, but it's not OK for me to allegedly have no team to root for because I criticize him. Gotcha. Who can argue with that kind of "logic"?

What about all the rooting AGAINST a player they did after Lebron went to Miami right? I mean, this board was so thick with Bryant groupies downing Bron it was crazy. That's not "normal" to you right? So did you call them out?

*** outta here. I'm refraining from calling you a Stan because I've always considered you a bit better than them but you're drifting dangerously close to their thought process.
I said it's more normal for there to be fans of individual players in sports, as opposed to special cases like you and Duma who follow a player hoping he fails.. with no particular team to fall back on and root for. I just find that type of sports fan mentality to be abnormal in comparison.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: