Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default Avery Bradley

Dammm this kid is tough!!!! Love his play style.
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
kaybee
I airball my layups

kaybee has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Avery Bradley

Him + hopefully a serviceable big is just what the Celtics need. I love his mentality.
kaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

The savior!
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
CTulc
I hit open layups

CTulc has decent reputation

Being a big time Celtics fan, I always see the topics and comments raving about how Avery Bradley is so amazing and seemingly "untradeable." It really seems like he's singlehandedly turning our season around though.

After tonights game I really am buying into the hype that this guy is a game changer. I'm not saying to not trade him at all costs, but we better be getting a serious player that would make us contenders if he is involved in a deal. Love this guy he is our perfect glue guy. Unstoppable defense and pesky as hell.
CTulc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTulc
Being a big time Celtics fan, I always see the topics and comments raving about how Avery Bradley is so amazing and seemingly "untradeable." It really seems like he's singlehandedly turning our season around though.

After tonights game I really am buying into the hype that this guy is a game changer. I'm not saying to not trade him at all costs, but we better be getting a serious player that would make us contenders if he is involved in a deal. Love this guy he is our perfect glue guy. Unstoppable defense and pesky as hell.

Awesome playmaker and can shut down the superstars on opposing teams, just what the celtics need then KG and Truth can get back to what they do best and score... so tough dude can take a beating, collides heads with JR Smith doesn't even look bugged just carrys on!
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:23 PM   #6
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the way he defended dwade was amazing
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
Awesome playmaker and can shut down the superstars on opposing teams, just what the celtics need then KG and Truth can get back to what they do best and score... so tough dude can take a beating, collides heads with JR Smith doesn't even look bugged just carrys on!

Bradleys energy on Defense makes the starters play more focused. I saw PP playing defense.

Hes worth more than a stats sheet.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #8
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

His on-ball defense is potentially GOAT, though it's already at a legendary level.

Makes me imagine how crazy it would be if someone who was 6'10+ had those exact skills. Damn...
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #9
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
His on-ball defense is potentially GOAT, though it's already at a legendary level.

Makes me imagine how crazy it would be if someone who was 6'10+ had those exact skills. Damn...
Rondo called him the greatest on ball defender in NBA history on media day. I don't know if I'd go that far but I haven't seen a player effect games with their ball pressure like this in a long time.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #10
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Would y'all be interested in putting Bradley in a trade for Al Jefferson?
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #11
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When he full court pressures, it really disrupts the opposing offense. JR Smith had a tough time getting the ball past half court.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #12
CTulc
I hit open layups

CTulc has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
Would y'all be interested in putting Bradley in a trade for Al Jefferson?

Only if you take Terry as part of the deal. Good lord some Celtics fans have been disappointed with Green, but I'm more disappointed with Terry.
CTulc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #13
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTulc
Only if you take Terry as part of the deal. Good lord some Celtics fans have been disappointed with Green, but I'm more disappointed with Terry.

Done. There's our point guard of the future.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #14
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
Rondo called him the greatest on ball defender in NBA history on media day. I don't know if I'd go that far but I haven't seen a player effect games with their ball pressure like this in a long time.

Hes a smarter Rondo on defense. People forget Bradley is built freakish like Rondo with long arms and huge hands.

I dont think BOS should part with him because the chance you face a MIA Heat, ATL hawks or Bulls team, Bradley is great on their combo guards.

its weird but the lineup of KG BASS PP BRADLEY AND RONDO is the most effective for this team.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:03 AM   #15
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
the way he defended dwade was amazing

Injured D-Wade who needed knee surgery.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: