Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #61
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation
Default Re: InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
This poll sucks, you can vote more than once...
I just voted 5 times on Pauk.
Quit trying to troll the troll poll. You can't rig this poll, maybe if you're some kind of hacker, but I doubt it. I tried voting multiple times by changing IP address and deleting cookies but it doesn't work.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #62
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
You should vote yourself then, you deserve more than the three of the posters you mentioned above.
Can you tell us more on 00-02 Kobe? ******
Old 01-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #63
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why isn't Dunce Bigalow on the list? He's obviously making his case posting in this thread..
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #64
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I'mma vote on you too, ***** ass nikka so don't act up.

You can't actually vote more than once, your weak gimmmick lies got exposed. Smells like a pauk alt trying to explain/make excuses for his multiple votes...quarantined.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #66
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This message is hidden because millwad is on your ignore list.
Most likely proving why he belongs on the list. Great work champ
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #68
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
First of all, learn english.

"He has got my vote" is something a retard would write, sure thing you are one. And your opinion really doesn't matter, you're ugly as hell and you're 19 and still you're only mad at me because I wrote that you and the rest of the BTE-kids are sad people.

You may be the most lame sucker o them all though considering the fact that you're getting bossed by the 14 year old SourPatchKids and that you consider him as a huge role model in your life.
Dude, what is wrong with you?
Old 01-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #69
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This message is hidden because millwad is on your ignore list.
You keep up the great work bro. I am sure you are tearing me apart right now
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #71
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Millwad = Problem child.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #72
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
First of all, learn english.

"He has got my vote" is something a retard would write, sure thing you are one. And your opinion really doesn't matter, you're ugly as hell and you're 19 and still you're only mad at me because I wrote that you and the rest of the BTE-kids are sad people.

You may be the most lame sucker o them all though considering the fact that you're getting bossed by the 14 year old SourPatchKids and that you consider him as a huge role model in your life.

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #73
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I don't belong on that list. And f.uck you to the two people that voted for me
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #74
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Why isn't Dunce Bigalow on the list? He's obviously making his case posting in this thread..

I don't have problem with Deuce. But there is no doubt he wishes he could've traded places with Katelyn Faber in that Eagle, Colorado hotel room.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #75
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I don't have problem with Deuce. But there is no doubt he wishes he could've traded places with Katelyn Faber in that Eagle, Colorado hotel room.

I don't have a problem with you Silkk, but I know you definitely would love to cuddle with Bron Bron.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: