Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #106
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
WTF. **** you!

How did you do that? And is there a poll creator online that can't be rigged?

IMO millwad should be banned from the poll, dudes not even a troll but mentally impaired. He just wants the attention here. Nobody cares about him, scratch him.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #108
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Don't be a crybaby, I don't even belong to that list, I don't troll. I just shit on suckers like you. I didn't put my name on the list.

You've dedicated your whole life to Kobe Bryant buttyboy and I still find your post about your virginity to be very odd. A virgin Kobe buttyboy. Man, you failed at life.

Like I said...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #109
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Someone get Jeff over here.

Euroleague needs to be banned already, then we can move on to round two lol.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #110
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Has anyone brought up the fact that the title of this thread says : InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll?
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #111
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
Has anyone brought up the fact that the title of this thread says : InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll?

No. How did I not notice this? I've been in this thread like 15 times.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #112
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh shit. He said you have no swag. Shots fired
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #113
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
The tribe has spoken. Jeff, do your magic.
Jeff won't ban Euroleague, he brings too much traffic to ISH. As annoying as he may be, he doesn't break rules with the exception of being rude to those who harass him or to those he thinks is lying about Euroleague players. Jeff even stated once that he sees no reason for banning someone who inspires discussion in the NBA forum.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #114
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Jeff won't ban Euroleague, he brings too much traffic to ISH. As annoying as he may be, he doesn't break rules with the exception of being rude to those who harass him or to those he thinks is lying about Euroleague players. Jeff even stated once that he sees no reason for banning someone who inspires discussion in the NBA forum.

Then ban that KennethGriffin jagoff.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #115
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Jeff's messages are full, so I can't PM him. But here is the statement I issue him.

Jeff, the ISH tribe has spoken. One member has been chosen to leave the board. We have gathered and voiced our judgement. Now the time has come. After over 200 votes, ISH has come to the conclusion that 'Euroleague' shall be banned.

Old 01-10-2013, 08:14 PM   #116
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You can't go banning people just because you guys don't like them or disagree with them.

I, like many on here, have yet to name-call or broken any rules.

Go check my threads in the past. They are hit threads with 100's of replies.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #117
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

millwad is surely determined.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #118
AngelEyes
Sentenza

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
You can't go banning people just because you guys don't like them or disagree with them.

I, like many on here, have yet to name-call or broken any rules.

Go check my threads in the past. They are hit threads with 100's of replies.

You broke the unwritten rule of being an unmitigated biatch.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #119
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Just fun to mock Godzuki, that's all.
I mean, a grown korean male (Godzuki) who works for his dad in a shitty auto body shop is calling me out for having no "swag". The fact that he even used the world swag says too much about him.

And I am determined, I was 5-7th place and I voted myself up several of times and got up to second place but Euroleague deserves the first spot so I'm not voting on myself anymore.
How'd you do it though? (PM me, don't say it here lol)
Old 01-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #120
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kews1
seriously ive never thought that pauk was that much of a troll, kennethgriffin and 9erempire are trolls tho, and you cant swap them for pauk look at how many votes they both have compared with pauk not that many people think hes a troll compared to the others
You wasn't here in the troll barrage of summer 2010... He was just annoying. Specially with Hulk Hogan hilarious but trollish posts. He and pauk use to go into these discussion about Kobe being chucktastic and Lebron being unclutch. I still remember when Hulk Hogan posted that list of all of Lebron misses in the clutch in 2010 (it was like 10 gif all in a line). Trust me if you was there at the time you would know why I consider him in the top 3.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: