Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2007, 06:25 PM   #1
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Default The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Thread

This was posted in the old www.insidehoops.com message board. This is for the people who haven't actually viewed this video or probably want to view it again. Brace yourselves. I guess his heart was in the right place:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAwDLjoKyo8
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #2
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Thread

Yeah, I saw this awhile back. Don't know what he was thinking... I feel embarrassed for him.

New question... If one of our regular posters were to leave, who'd be most likely to leave a video message like this?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Th

I'm in a glass case of emotion.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #4
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Morrison
F.uck. F.uck. F.uck. I thought you were leaving. Thanks for the let down @sshole.

Wasn't brave enought to post it under his real screen name. Had to use an alternative screen name...
Old 02-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #5
fatlever
Banned

fatlever has an OK reputation so far

Tell this n*gga to go get a hug.
fatlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

that's sad... you know what I'm sayin
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #7
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Craziness.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #8
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly

New question... If one of our regular posters were to leave, who'd be most likely to leave a video message like this?

my guess would be kwajo because hes tech savvy or kblaze because he makes bada$$ videos.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #9
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
my guess would be kwajo because hes tech savvy or kblaze because he makes bada$$ videos.

Neither kwajo nor Kblaze are losers enough to make a farewell video though, and it doesn't take much tech savvy to make a video and upload it to youtube.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:01 PM   #10
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow that's pretty sad.

I feel bad for whoever made that video. I have couple of videos on YouTube, I'd probably get ridiculed since most of yall don't know me and probably wouldn't enjoy the humor in my videos.

BTW, here is a video of someone who made fun of this video and decided to make his own video as a farewell thread, pretty funny if you ask me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQ9h...elated&search=

Last edited by ElPigto : 02-03-2007 at 08:08 PM.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #11
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Wow that's pretty sad.

I feel bad for whoever made that video. I have couple of videos on YouTube, I'd probably get ridiculed since most of yall don't know me and probably wouldn't enjoy the humor in my videos.

Link. Them.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #12
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Link. Them.

Can't do it.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:13 PM   #13
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Thread

they got internet in the ghetto now?
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:16 PM   #14
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Can't do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIP3aRB2-Ls

the power of google
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:23 PM   #15
ElPigto
*****istrator

Oh yeah

I forgot about that. Exposed!

Last edited by ElPigto : 02-03-2007 at 08:35 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: